moving to quebec

k, so aside from brushing up on my french, does anyone know what i’ll have to do for legality purposes? like drivers license, notify the government, that kinda stuff? also, does anyone know how it would work for my ontario apprenticeship? just fed up with high insurance rates, and paying out my ass for everything else. anything on this would be much appreciated, thanks!!

I don’t know anything, but let me be the first to say congrats! I hate Ontario with a burning passion, and dream of leaving this shithole as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I am an epic procrastinator, plus all my friends and family are here, so I stay :frowning:

lol, yeah, well, there’s a lil’ town called notre dame du nord about 20 minutes away from liskeard, just inside quebec. so it’s still close enough to everyone i know :wink:

live on the Quebec side of fthe border…basically ON the border :slight_smile:

Basically living in Ontario (your home) yet your under Quebec’s laws :slight_smile:

that’s the plan! :smiley: only thing i’m really concerned about is how it will affect my apprenticeship and my chances at working for the ontario government if i’m living there.