mp3 phones....

i got ne of those mp3 verizon phones that were in all the V-cast commercials. anyways. i got the 512 transflas card for it w/ the reader and all that. anyways that card is supposed to hold over 100 songs or something. i made a playlist in Mediaplayer with about 60-some songs. i formatted the card and put it in the phone blank first, as the manual said. then i put it in my computer and sunced my songs to the ‘My Music folder’. i put it back in the phone and the phone added them to the library. the only problem is that only 12 songs are on the phone. i took the card out and put it back on the computer to see if all the songs are in the folder and they are. any ideas on how to get my phone to play them all or recognise them?

I was curious too becuase Im waiting for the 2gig t ocome out then buying it to replace my ipod.

dont you need to format chapters, or folders and such?

the way i did it was i put it in the phone blank as stated to do, then i bought a “mobilemate” from Sandisk… so i just put the microSD card into the mobilemate and copy and paste songs over like you would as if you were moving files from 1 location to the other… works perfectly for me that way

ok, all the songs are in the ‘my music’ folder when i navigate to them on my phone but only 12 show up on the player. or when i try to play 1 single song at a time they are all there but only those 12 will actually play, the rest it try to play then say’ cannot play’…where do i go from here?

are all of the file titles in the same format, are they all .mp3’s and not .wmv’s? If they are all the same type of setup then they should work.