Mr/Ms Buffalo Bodybuilding/Figure Pics

Those guys are pretty cut up man, and it looks like a really lightweight division. You wouldn’t believe how taxing it can be to get that low of a BF%. I haven’t experienced it myself ( obviously ) however the horror stories I’ve read are just outrageous. Oh well, all the best to them, their will power should be envied.

I did a serious cut once and that all folks i do not plan to do it again unless i gain enough mass in the next few years that i could step on stage.

Def the lightweight group. And those guys are fucking cut beyond belief.

True.

Stop making sense in here! And I can’t wait to work on my form. :nohomo:

Yeah, I could never do what these guys do. Their discipline is amazing.

Hehe it’s like the fatties vs. the gym rats in this thread :tup:

I’m skinny fat right now. So don’t include me in that. :cry:

LOL at fat people. LOL harder at fat people who rag on gym rats to feel better about being fat. LOL extra hard at fat people who know everything about nutrition and lifting but are “injured”. LOLx100 at skinny fat.

I dunno. I like my women… feminine.

But I’m not criticizing since every person in every picture posted is in waaaaaaaaaaay better shape than me. :rofl:

I hate you. I think I’m just self conscious. :baby:

HAHA

HAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHA At you. Its ok bro i still <3 you. :gay:

i figured it was a lightweigfht division but i wasnt sure. ya they deffinitly do look like they are in good shape tho.

w/e go date some ripped steriod bitch that looks more like a man than you then :suckoff:

LOL

And LOLx1000 at fat people who nit-pick figure girls/wear shirts at the beach/date fat chicks/and…secretly tried lifting but gave it up cause they are too fucking pansy ass/lazy to put out the effort.

blaaaaahhhhhhhh

You clearly do not know me.

:lol:

HAHAHA so true. Every few months i will get someone at work that wants to start lifting they usually make it through 1-2 weeks before they just stop coming.

I don’t think it was a jab towards you I know what i said wasn’t directed at anyone really just the masses in general. Its just funny and you know those people are rampid lol.

The worst question is “how can i lose weight”

When you answer “eat correctly and excersize”

They reply “Ohhh” and walk to the vending machine for more Fritos.

lol, you don’t need exercise to lose weight… Diet is the single most important thing to losing weight. I love the people that kick their asses in the gym and never lose a single pound because they never adjust their diet

No way the worst is when you get “I don’t want to get huge” when you tell them to lift heavy. WTF DO YOU THINK IT IS A FUCKING OVERNIGHT PROCESS YOU FUCK!
Or the “well i don’t want to take the supplements” OK GREAT YOU FUCK YEA ITS THE SUPPLEMENTS YOU ARE RIGHT THAT IS WHY ANYONE WITH A GOOD BODY HAS ONE, IT MUST BE THE FUCKING SUPPLEMENTS!

My boss here tried to force me to stop taking protein FUCKING PROTEIN because it is “not god for you to take that stuff” Oh and he smokes a pack a day. I am his boss now…lol

I have a friend that comes to the gym with me and he… works on his arms for 10 minutes then sits on the bike for 45 minutes…