MT Drag radial vs ET street vs QT Pro?

MT Drag radial vs ET street vs QT Pro?

I don’t drive my car much anymore…since I use my beater for work and what not…

Any suggestions on what tire to run?

Longest lasting/Hardest hook would go to the ET street/QT Pro.

MT drag radial would be good for alot of street driving and a seldom trip to the track.Mine lasted for about 6 weeks,going to the track 2x a week and almost no street driving.They also hook nicely.

I’ve been running a regular 28x9 M/T slick for almost 2 months now and they have alot of meat left,they’ll last me the rest of the season.

ET Street is good as well as hoosier :tup:

I don’t know much about the MT’s, but my uncle used the Quick Time Pro’s (stiff sidewalls) and liked them a lot. He only drove to and from Lancaster once a week though.

If you don’t drive much or do alot of extended highway driving I would pick the ET Street or Quicktime pros

They need to be decent at high speeds on the highway…because all you fucks roll race.

roll race=pussy go from a dig

i’ve heard a lot of good things about the MTs and the ETs, but who am i to say anything…my opinion doesnt matter to you anyway cuz my car is slow.

what about BFG G-force DR’s? Or are you looking for something more track oriented?

MT drag radial is the only DR I will run…I talked to a lot of people about this people were cutting 1.5s on 255/50/16s…

Im just trying to decide betweena ET Street/Quicktime Pro vs Drag radials…

I just don’t want them to sway shit on the highway when I get stuck roll racing.

for your situation go with the ET Street Radials. they will hook just fine. there are plenty of guys in the 8’s on them

:word: u dont need a true street slick, go with the MT drag radial, because u roll race.

ET Street Radial

I vote for MT DRs… BTW i have a set of practically brand new MT ET streets 28x11.5 - 16’s i’m wanted to sell for $170 if anyones interested PM im IM me CoptzerZ28