mugging in south oaktown

best of craigslist

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/pit/884255877.html

thats awesome… too bad the mugger probably doesn’t have internet to read this

i doubt there is a single person in South Oakland worth mugging. what a joke

rofl, thats hilarous

hahaha

Hey I know you have been to a few south oakland parties in your day!!!

I almost wish I would get “mugged” so that I could leave a criminal bleeding out on the sidewalk.

riiiiiiight

you would do what everyone else does. give up the money and continue on with life.

no ****, you can forget the continue on part if you don’t comply.

ha. i have 4 dollars in my pocket… i’m pretty sure that puts me in the “not worth mugging” category.

I’ve played enough GTA, if there are anything like a hooker I’ll get the money back.

I would do what every other person with a PA carry permit and a mac 11 would do.

Go for your gun and get shot?

Have some fun, I got mugged once in Larwenceville while I had my KelTEC p11, I gave the guy my 7 dollars, and didn’t shoot him in the back because it wasent worth time to fill out paperwork and have to go to court to prove myself.

EDiT: the guy had a bat, if I really fet I was in danger I would have shot him, I don’t carry a gun just for fun. And I’m a better shot than some junkie with a high point.

Shot in the back equals manslaughter, even if you’ve been robbed.

Thanks I had no idea, Mugging is also illegal.

lol @ all of the tough talkers. some nig nog sticks a gun in your face, you’ll give up whatever ya got.

x3

didnt you or someone close to you get mugged not too long ago?

It was me. On the trail that goes in front of the stadiums, only up towards the 9th street bridge.

Shot in the back equals manslaughter, even if you’ve been robbed.

**** it, the ppl doing the mugging arent worth any more than the rats/mice we had in our oakland apartment. Leave him dead in the streets, no one will give a ****. not like anyone is gonna find out that it was you