Mustang vs. WS6

Nice kill…at first I was going to say the H/C LS1 should have pulled hard, but since his clutch was toasted…

I dont know about that WS6 making almost 440 to the tires…but good runs.

Can someone figure out the power to weight ratio and see if its even close?

WS6 like that is probbley 3600ish depending on driver…

I’m doubting the clutch story…I was right next to the car and it sure as hell didn’t sound and act like the clutch was slipping. It held up enough to spin the tires…437rwhp, that’s the part I’m doubting.

Ran another WS6 last night (psychopjv) with heads, cam, not sure what else but I lost to him by a slightly larger margin. First race was a bust as he spun bad…second race was about a 45mph roll, we were both in second. Up to about 110ish he had a good car or two on me. His car trapped I believe 113mph.

Im willing to bet psychos WS6 is somewhere in the 390rwhp range…maybe a little less with his trap time and I think he said it needed to be tuned.

his car has basiclly the same set up as mine, so it should be making similar power. But he does still need a tune.

I thought you guys had yours tuned though…well regardless you made 393 or something…with his trap speed im sure he is probbley making less then that and needs a tune.

ya, but my car never really got a complete tune. Never had the money to shell out for dyno time, and well with my gears it made street tuning not that good of an option.

lol nothing wrong with doing 140mph pulls to top out 3rd

Geeez, it must be nice not to spin at 30. Stupid wrong wheel drive :frowning:

I’m around. My car is hybernating for the winter though…

About to get the knife out again and start cutting into things (like tranny, lol)

Couple things here: my suspension set up does a pretty good job of hooking up, and my moddest power level helps the situation too.

Who knows what happened but it looks close on the video. Nice runs.

Mike’s Stang moves out pretty good. Its a 12 sec car… and he beat my Taurus, by a lil, but he got me 3-0 vs me.

:tup:

i saw the mustang last night…very nice clean car :tup:

does anyone actually know his setup i dont buy the clutch story when mine was toast i could still go from a roll. now the tune i do believe but untuned it isnt making 440 or whatever they claim so they should shutup or get it tuned. i hate excuses its like after i beat this guy a few months ago he still thought he was faster then me because of his plans he had for the car wtf. point being the mustang is faster quicker whatever as of right now.

Being that it was the friend who was driving it’s possible he meant 437 at the engine rather than the wheels??? Isn’t the T56 something like an 18% drivetrain loss??? That would make more sense seeing as it would be in the 360rwhp range…all I know is at the time of the race he claimed rwhp numbers.

It doesn’t really matter…it was just a run for the hell of it.

well sorry im a little late on this i was driving the car its my buddys and i have the dyno sheet to prove it put 419 at the wheels so i was off maybe 20 and the cars clutch is smoked completly when i got his car back to him it wouldnt go into 1st or reverse mike and justing with the audi seen how bad it was and the first run i spun all the way threw 3rd then finally got traction end of third then the from a roll i spun all of second and hooked in third

and from what i kno the car has a cam not sure what kind a wilson throttle body lsx manifold headers gutted cats 3in exhaust short shifter full suspension and some other mild bolt ons ill try to post the dyno sheet in a couple mins

period.

heres a link to the dyno sheet i have it posted on my cardomain