My '01 Audi S4 progress

I want it. now, when and where is it going up for auction?

That’s where you will end up putting your boost gauge, so make sure you leave another vent accessible or live without the Harmon Kardon.

for boot, i’m looking at this which has boost and V1 interface built into the info screen. kinda debating that still though.

I am 100% sure that I am going to buy that. I am now in love with you for finding that. My display is Fucked and I have been looking for a new one.

that thing is pretty cool, but I would only use it for the V1 on my A6. Not spending $400 for that.

So the brakes got done last weekend, and last night i finally got a plate to drive it with.

Car runs and rides great. No s4 rattles that i can tell yet, ESP works well, AWD lead to some fun this morning. Turbo seems to still be working so thats a definate plus. Suspension is good, no undercar damage. Even with the Nokians it road surprisingly quiet. i am very impressed with this car :tup:

Heading to the dealer today for some audio issues and few more parts. Then its off for paint tomorrow morning.

And i’ve never gotten so many dirty looks while driving a car before. Its like no ones seen a half painted car w/o a bumper flying down the road :wink:

hate you :wink:

dont worry … i wish it were yellow like the M :wink:

:slight_smile: YaY

but i cant wait to see how it looked when it is all finished.

now get some wheels on that and drop the bitch

wheels are in the mail (if i decide to keep them). and drop … i wanna see how 18" sit on it first. should be pretty nice looking without a drop. we will see though :snky:

damn… niceeeee

now i really cant wait to see it!

Nice wheels, pictures when they are in. Audis w/ that mesh rim style is so hot

wheels came in today! too bad the car went for paint on saturday … 2 days too soon

Hyper Black (looks gunmetal) w/polished lip

http://www.audizine.com/forum/images/smilies/s4fan.gif:tup:

Love the S4 smiley.

That’s gonna look really good :tup:

I heard its been a complete pain in the ass. Still seems like a sweet deal though.

BLAH… i wanna see picsssssssssssssssssss

hurry up and get it back from paint

I always thought the stock S4 wheels were one of the nice set of stock wheels I’ve seen.

yea know … after driving it this weekend, i started to think that as well.

So … when the car comes back, i’m going to toss these on for a bit to see how they sit with me. The stock i have on there arent really 100% nice looking (chips and scratches), so if i dont like these i will sell them on here and then just get some nice 18" stocks instead of the 17" and run with those.

Finally got the car back from paint tonight. NYS salvage inspection tomorrow, then back to the paint shop to get finished (wet sanded and buffed).

Had the side moldings taken off and hold welded up. I think it gives the car a nice line down the side now.

Pictures aren’t the best due to the weather and being dark in my garage.

When the car gets back i can’t put it on until i get a title so i will be finishing up some cosmetics: Painting the calipers, re-badging, iPod controls, Bluetooth interface, rear window spoiler, and a re-tint (current tint has bubbles and rips in it).

Oh and anyone know where i can get some wheel spacers locally? I tried to fit the front wheels on tonight and they barely hit the brake calipers still.