My $1200 turbo project *I think its 56k friendly*

+1

I really like your set-up.

It is so damn :SNKY:

ooooo fat 5’s. looks good man

so :snky: :snky:

looks good mang. i was thinking about picking up a fodo out here, but i got a good deal on that teg. anyway, SELL ME THE FAT FIVES :smiley:

I would suspect nothing.

Nice work.

Id be willing to help in any way I can. Im not really sure how much more i could offer aside from what you know already.:tup:

:headbang: thats so tities

snapped a axle right at the hub no biggy i went 8.0 wiht a horible 60ft so i was still happy… and yea cars where breaking everywhere there was sooo much tack on the track from the supermods the night b4 it was horrible on trannys and what not

ahhh, looks like you finally caught my 1/8 mi times. Were gunna have to line them up at the 1/8 to see if N/A shall prevail over boosted. That is unless you go all gay and sell your car.

He wont sell it. He cant. He has to wait until i sell my civic, my bike and get some cash and buy his. lol

gettingcamerareadyforthisrace

wow…that’s fuckin sneaky sneaky…i’ll admit, i’d prolly race it if it pulled up next to me, i mean after all…it’s a fodo…

good work man,am getting dsm turbo set up soon(in mail now) cant wait to boost/blow my first car. 4 doors of fury here 2.

thats nice as hell!
i got me a turboed 4dr as well, but its a B7

awesome man i love it!

looks damn good, I am drooling like a mofo.

I know you are. Nothing new. I bet its cause’ of that sexy picture of me. Isnt it? isnt it? arrrgghhh…lol jk.

Thanks Guys

we sould race our 4 doors.

whats the point. You know yours is gonna break again…lol jk
We shall’, after i get it tuned. :slight_smile: I wouldnt mind looking at your back bumper while we race.:cry:

My $1200 project went up to $1410.
I just bought a Tial BOV. :hay:

Thanks Mike.

:rofl: your ugly mug.