My Boat Rant

Call 412-882-6649. This is for Pittsburgh Propeller and Marine, one of the few decent shops left. His name is Bill, tell him Sean sent you and he can get you taken care of.

thanks !

wheres this place at ?

would u be doing the rebuild urself or be taking it to your Guy… and how much u think it be ?

He’s on Brownsville Road in Carrick, the last shop that actually does full prop repairs and other boat work. He doe’s awesome work, give him a call, he should be there still.

its just thats a little far for me, if i cant get it handled local, i’ll def give him a call tho

Guffy is now a skipper!!!

:slap: :slap: learn to spell my name

and naw i’m the Captn fool !

I’ve seen it, it’s about 1/2 mile from my house. It’s not worth the cost and hassle of towing a boat rom Elizabeth to there, although I have heard they do decent work. Pretty much everyone who need a boat worked on is doing it now, so there are backlogs everywhere.

well i talk to my cousin last night…they still have the damn alternator god knows when them asshats will take care of it…i knew i should have just handled it myself so it got done in a decent amount of time:bash:

maybe i’ll get to use my boat this summer :rant:

don’t fret, mine is in the water now. Won’t be back in town until Sunday to use it though, and pretty much every day next week!:embarassd

don’t fret??? forget? lol

fret = worry you fool. I’ll be back in the burgh Sat night, so I’ll be around if you ned help putting that sucker in.

my bad i guess i’m not up to par on my interweb lingo :rofl:

but ya i’ll let u know when they get the alt. back but them fucktards didnt even take it yet…:down:

what are they in a union? lol.

ya i believe so…:rofl:

guffey, that boat will get you laid without the whore maddy…

:rofl:…ur the 1 thats all about her

Just because the filthy is at a truck stop, doesn’t mean the filthy goes into it :kekegay:

:rofl:

Well after talking to my uncle Saturday night it looks like I’ll be handling getting the Alternator Tested & Rebuilt…

i think i have a place in the Plum area(not sure of the name of the shop right) now to do it, that my buddy knows and will be a decent place

any1 else know of any other places that are decent on the price?

TomVito u were talking about being able too ? ? more info please