my car got hit last night!

ok so last night at a club in WV called the colliseum some drunk idiot hit my car! it wasnt that bad and the dent popped out but there is still a crease! not cool!

i know i should total it :tounge:

colliseum is a cool bar

Originally posted by BlkP42E
colliseum is a cool bar

you go there?

no, but i have been there once

no, but i have been there once

it usually where i spend my saturday nights because there aint shit to do if your under 21 in pittsburgh!

sucks to be you

sucks to be you
I let my boyfriend blow me!?

Originally posted by PlayaStyle92GA
I let my boyfriend blow me!?
:eek:

Maybe you can tell your insurance company that it knocked the paint off your ground effects and you can get them painted. :wink: :smiley:

dude kamikazees is so much better than the colisseum and across the bridge at the u club is alright too.

dude you were like 5 mins from my house… i thought no one from pittsburgh came to wv.

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
dude kamikazees is so much better than the colisseum and across the bridge at the u club is alright too.

dude you were like 5 mins from my house… i thought no one from pittsburgh came to wv.

Sorry for the confusion,

No one of importance from pittsburgh goes to WV… :smiley:

FUCK YOU!

kamikazees i didnt like, too many biker WV hicks and the one time i was at the u club i was to drunk to remember it. ive liked the colliseum, i dont think its that bad except for my friends always starting fights there. its happened 2 out of the past 3 weekends.

ok so last night at a club in WV called the colliseum some drunk idiot hit my car! it wasnt that bad and the dent popped out but there is still a crease! not cool!

i know i should total it :tounge:

IB your insurance adjuster comes to see the car, starts laughing, pulls a $5 bill out of his wallet and gives it to you, and gets into his car and drive away still laughing.

Originally posted by Darkstar
IB your insurance adjuster comes to see the car, starts laughing, pulls a $5 bill out of his wallet and gives it to you, and gets into his car and drive away still laughing.

you got jokes…:slight_smile:

such hostility.

such hostility.

its not real hostility, its fake e-nut hostility! it was likea joking laughing fuck you not like a serious fuck you

any bar is better than bent wangs or what ever that place was that we all went too

its a shame he ddint total your car!!! so you could get a real car

FUCK YOU!

kamikazees i didnt like, too many biker WV hicks and the one time i was at the u club i was to drunk to remember it. ive liked the colliseum, i dont think its that bad except for my friends always starting fights there. its happened 2 out of the past 3 weekends.

summer timeon tuesdays$5 pitchers and all the hot pie comes in. last time i went to kamikazees everyone came back to my apartment for the after party… and so did a few cops… ahh memories.

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
summer timeon tuesdays$5 pitchers and all the hot pie comes in. last time i went to kamikazees everyone came back to my apartment for the after party… and so did a few cops… ahh memories.

well you need to try to hook that up again except make sure im there!:cool: