My car is ready for winter, but where is winter :(



It looked nice:

oh yay, coal




I really didn’t know what this was. An old train car?




So, I did:
Pinnacle Advanced swirl mark remover with yellow pads via cylco
Blackfire pre-polish with white pads/cylco
EX-P sealant by hand, left it overnight
Collinite Insulator wax by hand.
Tires/trim have Mother’s protectant on it (need to use it up, it’s not that impressive)
Glass was polished with the same polishes I used on the paint (no I don’t know why I do this, but it just leaves the glass so nice) and collinite (which is a big mistake, since it really is hard to get off completely. I bet if you look closely you can see it in some of the pictures).
The wheels were just cleaned with soap/washmit and I put EX-P on them.

I know you are all sick of pictures of my car.

:tup: you really are a great detailer! The car looks amazing

Thank you. :slight_smile: I hope this combo is durable for the winter.

omg…that’s excellent!

if only you can help me out with my car…hehe :wink:

Looks great.

wow your car is so clean.

but it is also so stock and so boring to look at :stuck_out_tongue:

nice pics though

That is gorgeous. Nice work. I think im going to forgo some of the power mods on mine this spring, and just do some body/paint work…

good lookin car, hope the winter doesnt ruin it

Wouldn’t it be funny if it wasn’t slow? Nobody would guess it. Especially since it’s an SE, and everybody knows SE’s are automatics.

But alas, at this point I think it may be a waste of money to modify, and saving for a different car in a few years may be a better idea.

Thanks for the compliments, though. This is the first time I have been 100% happy with the results. So wet. :slight_smile:

looks good. I just did a wash and wax with collinite. it came out pretty nice even with all of my swirl marks/scratches/orange peel. I’ve read that collinite is great for protecting the finish through the winter.

rather dashing :tup: