my car vandalized...

so i wake up to my dad pounding on my door tellin me my car is smashed in the back…

get up, and go down to investigate. the trunk lock was punched, a giant pumpkin was smashed allover the trunk, and the trunk was caved in pretty good. it won’t open, its rubbing on the one side, and it was hit hard enough that the trunk did damage to actual part of the car around the rear window. thats when i looked around and noticed there was not a single pumpkin left in one piece in the neighborhood. so called the police, made a report etc…etc…

heres what it looks like
boooo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/danteisme/lkasjdf.jpg

so angry, if i ever find out who did this…gonna be hell to pay

Ouch, sorry to hear dude. Its a shame that people go and fuck up other peoples property

Holy hell!
Thats one hell of a dent from a pumpkin!

yeah i dunno if all that damage was from a pumpkin. i dont see how it couldve been

Dante, dude that sucks sorry to see that. Hope insurance takes care of you!

Damn, from a pumpkin? Thats a shame bro. Sorry to hear.

I hope you catch who did this.

No way a pumpkin did that, maybe a bat tho.

thats what im thinking, smashed the pumpkin just because, smacked it with something else, and i dunno why the punched the lock on the trunk. theres nothing in there but a set of jumper cables

How the hell were they supposed to know that there were only jumper-cables in there?

fucking low life pussys

i would rather someone beat the hell out of me then my car. fuck that shit.

truth

Accelerate to 50 MPH throw pumpkin out window could cause alot of damage. But I don’t see any goo on your car so probably was something else.

That sucks, faces need punched for sure…

Sorry to see this man, people are lowlifes.

wow that is unreal. people def need to man up and grow the fuck up.

sorry to see that

damn that looks like a pumpkin filled with cement.

sucks to see, hope you find out who it is!

That does suck.at east its easy to find parts for

x2

Dante, It’s about time you step away from that car…it’s cursed. I have never met a single person with as much rediculous luck with one car. Sorry to hear though :scared:

Looks like a bowling ball imprint. did it roll down the hill ?

damn that sucks big time dante…i hope your insurance takes care of that.