My cars no start probblem...

pssst. factory security. is there any? sensor or chip in the kay may have gone bad… check that too.

is this the el ess juan? i have seen bad pcms do this actually in a ls1 camaro. but i seen in a ford contour that a faulty ignition control module will do the same thing.

Welllllllllllll, what was the verdict.

BTW…their is nothing wrong with the scanner. Admitingly its not the best by any means but, nothing is wrong with it. I was either leaning towards the PCM being bad, or going down the line to the battery.

Justin? WTF was it?

I’d def say either battery or ECU, if it’s posting non existant codes, and clearing thses non-existant codes makes it alll better, I’d say that windows ME has crashed…

id say security problem also if you go generic on a snapon scan tool it may not tell you if there is a security problem but if you go vehicle specific there is a menu for vtd system i bet there is a problem with it

Yeah…I’d looooooooove to get me a Snap-On scan tool. Someday…right after I buy my lift. :wink:

its a resistor

The car won’t even crank if the chip in the key is not making contact.

So, no fixy yet?

I gotta get a chance to hook up hp tuners…

You can disable the security with it.

Have you measured voltage at pin 16 of the obdII connector? that will tell you what voltage you are getting through the pcm

^^^^a nutter good idea Justin.

I will try that tonight…I have been in NYC and busy at work…