car wont start

Quick question.

Went for a joy ride last week before i painted it the car. Car sat for a week. Last night i put it together fired it up, idled for like 5 min, than died before i could drive it.

I checked, fuel, spark plugs, all my sensors… basic stuff, sill nothing. Does anyone have ideas or tests to run to check over everything

check fuses?

Type of car would help greatly

Gumption rod

+1

I’d look for something you may have hit or unplugged in the recent area of work.

Fuel in the tank?

x2 thats what happened with my car, then I had to also change BOTH exhaust bearings, runs ok now tho

Sorry its a s13 with an rb25det in it. I just checked all fuses, fuel Haha. I checked the battery was at 12v and the last thing I just did was check for any engine codes… All were fine

How did verify fuel pressure and spark

i already check fuel… the fact i have fuel, fuel lines, fuel regulator and also the fuel pressure. how do you check fuel?

lollllllll

Most cars you can check fuel pressure off the fuel rail.

im retarded… how do u check for spark haha my bad

Do you hear the pumps turn on. Take a plug out hook it to the coil or plug and ground it on the head then crank vehicle

well i guess i have no spark :frowning: I just checked the coils and the coils are good, i changed the plugs last night. What should i look for?

a new car! LOL sorry, had to do it.
good luck tho.

How do you know the coils are good?

gumption rod? wtf

hey guys thank your for all the help.

nitroinsane; i used a volt meter

I did find the problem. My cam angle sensor was loose

Cool story bro

Real funny nick