My cat broke my daughter, so I broke him... pics :)

or donated to the local chinese restaurant

did you read? it was a joke, the cat didnt scratch his daughter

^^^Can u read? I never stated he didn’t, b/c he did.

i try not to. reading causes cancer

lol

Did you have that done out at wexford vet clinic?

Every cat I had growing up was declawed. My cat I have now I luckily didnt have to get it done. He doesnt claw at anything, barely even know he has them.

PS. glad to see you didnt break his legs, even tho he scratched your daughter.

yea across from the subaru dealership(up a bit)…both of the were there from wednesday to friday, my girl just msg’d me and said his bandages were taken off today and he isnt bleeding anymore. Made me sick to see him in pain.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My g/f prob did it.

who doesn’t like beating pussys up once in awhile?

oh I see, ask her if she did tyson and simon, she’ll remember i’m sure, and whats up w/ the pittspeed discount? :slight_smile:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

She said she remembers them and they were really cute but if you took them in Wed to get it done she wasn’t there but she remembers them tho.

if a kid fucks with an animal and gets hurt and then does it again, i think its the kid that is the moron that didn’t learn their lesson. why punish the animal? if someone presses in your guts are you gonna let them? if a kid is that small that can’t control beating the pets brain in then maybe you shouldn’t have a pet. Chances are a cat isn’t gonna inflict life threatening injuries to a small child like a dog can. how bout people need to go back to the old way of things of discipling their childeren for doing dumb shit, thats how you learn lessons.

with that said i’m definetly not one of those people that gives a shit about an animals rights over a humans, never should an animals rights be greater than any humans.

i was about to go load the shotgun…

and kill yourself? do it!