My cousin was mugged last night

Columbia North Carolina…20 years old. Her and her guy friend were walking down the street at night and 3 black guys jumped out of a car and went after them.

one Pressed a gun to the back of her head and also held a knife under her throat…made her give him all her jewelry and money and while this was going on, made her watch the 2 other black guys kick the shit out of her friend and then mugged him as well.

Sad thing is, they didnt see any of their faces. They obviously contacted the police but I doubt its going to go very far without seeing any faces. What the hell is this world coming too when two people cant just walk down the street? They are coming up here for a week tomorrow night so im pretty sure she is pretty terrified.

Sorry to hear that man. Good thing is they came out of it alive and ok.

Damn, sorry to hear that. That’s some scary shit.

Damn, sorry to hear. Hopefully a camera caught what unfolded.

yah things could have turned out alot worse

just sucks that she will hafto live with that fear for the rest of her life.

dont live in fear conseal …and squeeze fast fuckin scumbag lowlifes .we need a minority season for huntin

un fucking believeable. sorry to hear it, but i’m glad nothing worse happened! fucking *******.

time to get a permit to carried a concealed weapon, and learn how to use it correctly.

well got some good news today atleast…

the 3 niglets were dumb enough to hit up someone in a walmart parking lot right after they mugged my cousin and her friend…

one of the guys got caught and is behind bars.

why do they have to be black???

Because its a stereotype… that these 3 are not attempting to change it. Instead of getting a job, they chose to take from others.

Thats why gun ownership is important. Muggers would be less apt to mug if more people carried.

sorry to hear that

• 1 buy guns people, assault rifles and pistols and whatever else u can afford to get…

i dont know more people dont have guns, you know whats worse, people who dont know how to use guns and have them anyways?

sleep with an assault rifle loaded near your bed, and a pistol with a full clip when your walkin lonely at night

sorry to say but this isnt what the world is coming to, its been like this, people get jumped mugged robbed and raped, u gotta be prepared for that bullshit

really sorry to hear that fucking bullshit , its always easy to brush it off until it happens to u or someone you love

Thats why I always have my knife on me, especially since my knee surgery, seeing how I cant really run good if I have to. Im not getting killed by some low life scumbag over nothing. Cant wait to get my permit.

Drew, sorry to hear about that man, but it could have ended ALOT worse. People often get kidnapped/raped/killed during situations like that, thankfully that wasnt the case.

Clack clack mfer. Be three less degenerates.

Rather be judged by 12…

i can haz a gun? no i would be in jail tpe quick for murder, bad idea. ill stick to fistacufs for now.

Apply for your permit, oh wait… your Albany County. Apply now if you want one by 2012.

i already tried.

DAMN! scumbags! At least nobody got hurt, the rest is just trivial.