My Daytona

it’s too bad the injector ports are part of the oem intake mani…otherwise youd have a killer manifold

damn, maybe i should come to you to make me a box intake manifold…
or maybe an ITB setup :smiley:

very nice, don’t see to many turbo daytonas on the road anymore

This is the shit you start when you show off your shiny new intake. I must have one too then. You bastards

Ready for more sweet sweet honey?

I can see my face in this one.

ha ha ha, thats some funny shit. Looks good Jay.

WOW amazing work

I’d hit it! :kekegay:

interesting and nice

:rofl: shiny
nice work jay

what size turbo are you going to be running?

right now I have a automatic turbo coupe turbo. its a T3, with .48/.60 AR’s. Since I won’t leave well enough alone ever, I’m going to have to at least get a stick car turbo. They are .60/.63 AR. Unless somone has a good deal on a t3/t04e

how do you think your low end torque will be affected with that large intake manifold?

I think you mean small intake manifold, much, much smaller.

Well, its not that much shorter runner than the stock one.

2.5 always have at least 30 more torque than horsepower. They have a longer stroke than the 2.2. As far as 4 cylinders go, Its pretty large. The 8v head will also make it more torqie, rather than a rev happy high horsepower 16v mill. I’ll get it on the dyno when I’m done. I’d personally like to see over 300 lb/ft from the start of boost, and peak somewhere around 410-430.

i see that daytona all the time when i come through that alley way…very nice car :idb:

3" V bands rule

Stainless of course

Took my old swing valve unit, and cut the outlet off it. Then TIG welded some stainless up, and gave it the 3" v band treatment. Using nickle rod of course.

looks baddass!!!

you need to get your hands on an A568 tranny!

need to find a 90+ daytona 5 speed cars for donor parts.