My Daytona

pm cromesi he has a 90, that looks to be in quite nice condition.

u should give my neighbor a call. he use to have a bunch of them in his junk yard but i know he just got done crushing 3,000 plus cars so i dont know whats left now but give him a ring his name is Tom Jarvis 724-258-6431 he might have what ur lookin for

holy fuckin shit!!! this is about the only way to go with these old 8v’s, fabricating your own parts, since there are a whopping 3 vendors for these cars. a big 0 for aftermarket intake mani’s and a huge 2 for exhaust mani’s. that is a sweet ass exhaust mani by the way. i have a gay 90 daytona shelby as a daily driver. its back to a stock intercooled garrett t3 from the t3/t4 but is still intercooled and running 20 psi. probably run in the 14’s. did you ever see pictures of the old IMSA turbo motor? they ran an equal length exh mani over the tranny like yours. these are good reliable cars but the daytonas are too heavy and the 8v heads flow half as much as any modern head which is their major downfall. hit me up if you wanna bs about this crap. i have some spare parts laying around aswell.

Why the De-modding?

Intake is just about done. I had a KA24 layin around, so I stole the throttle boby. I should be able to get the chrysler TPS to fit the Nissan throttle shaft. The only small problem is where to put my IAC motor. I’m going to cut it off my stock throttle body, and probably weld it to the back of the intake. Also have most of the cold side piping mocked up.

Oh, by the way. The volume including the runners is 3 liters.

do you have any pics of under the hood before you got into it? for comparison

got the car with the engine on a stand.

neat. nice work jay

neat & great work,but i dont think that blue tape will hold,but than again its a mopar!:smiley:

Sweet! Looking good.

Im de-modding the daytona cause i did alot of shit to it and it still wasn’t fast enough and there aren’t enough parts available for them so its gonna be a daily driver for now. Im building a turbo ls 90 integra instead.

Back when I had my 92 v6 'tona and was considering supercharging, the only site I knew of that offered any parts for daytonas aftermarket was http://www.fwdperformance.com

Check 'em out if you don’t know about it already. How is it coming along?