my dream

I just needed to record my dream somewhere:

It started off on a nice day at niagara falls, but, the falls were frozen over.
So everyone decided to walk to the edge of the falls. It was a pretty cool site to see and we were all hanging over the falls ect. The entire water fall was enclosed in a metal warehouse type building, which ended up being a school.

I decided to go get a candy bar from the vending machine and then I heard a ton of screaming so I ran back to room 110, (because thats where the falls was), to see that all the ice broke and my brother and a few of my cousins were swimming back because they were about to fall over the falls.
I called the principals office to sound the alarm(Wtf?) and I grabbed the only thing I could see, a rope with a tube on the end of it. I started throwing it out to the people in the water so they didn’t get washed over the falls.
As soon as my bro started swimming back his friend yelled “hey you, i think we have a problem” and sure enough it was fucking JAWS. So I grabbed a fishing pole and started fishing and caught some fish and threw the fish in the river to distract the huge fucking shark, which it did and everyone made it out safely thanks to my help.

wow…you need to stop smoking crystal meth!

fucking cops.