My first 240 and loving it! Dont think im ever gunna drive a GM again

Hey everyone, so long story short i got told to come to this site from a buddy since i just bought my first 240 coupe about a month or so ago :slight_smile: just starting to do a tear down on it. Eventually wanna put an SR in it.
Got the KA24DE right now, got all the interior ripped out right now cuz i wanted to see what the floors were like unfortunatley i found a hole in the floor on the passengers side behind the seat and drivers side is starting to get weak in the same spot, SO, need to find a welder to fix it up for me, im hoping this site will help me find that.
So far the posts ive read and seen have been great tons of help on this site!

Defintly dont think im ever gunna drive a GM again hahaha!

welcome. caught the 240 bug eh? its hard to shake :slight_smile:

yea im gunna be honest i always hated inports dont know why, i had an 88 blazer s10 that was lowered and was a show truck before i bought it, i ended up beating it up pretty bad, rests in the scrapyard now lol, bought aa grand prix gtp, supercharger got me into a little trouble, then the car just started to rot out and motor wasnt doing so welll sold that, got a 1992 240 coupe, loving the car. its so agile and well face it, fun (to be simple about it) so im in the process of tear down so i can fix everything and modify :slight_smile: