My frickin dream car

whao they are different!

shit my bad. i can admit i was wrong.

i still think ahmed is a moron though. haha

Iron block LS1

/thread…

delusion :slight_smile: But admitting being wrong is the first step its okay… its okay… you’re forgiven for being stupid.

Anyways back on topic:

This is the guy’s project cardomain page. It’s too bad I haven’t yet found an in depth thread.

i was referring to… a ls1 would be a better motor for THAT car

His car has a 50:50 weight distrbution in fact its 49 something front even. The engine is fine in his car. If you read a bit on his car, this is just a test engine even. He has another built dart block that supposedly will make 600~hp (NA).

The engine’s just fine.

LS1 is the smarter choice for maybe an s13 or unmolested s30 (with too much front engine). Sure he probably could make the car even lighter but in his case he’s achieved plenty :slight_smile: Then again you could do the same thing to an s13 this guy did and move the engine back 9-10" like he did and get the same ordeal. Much how driftworks and a few other companies moved their big ass 2jz swaps or even SR swaps a good 10" back up and cut into and modified the firewall.

I can’t believe this turned into an LS/LT debate just because i liked the sound of the LT motor lmao.

Anyhow

I think having the right exhaust note is pretty important on a finished car. You drop the cashola, your heart, soul, and pants for a raping; you certainly wouldn’t want to sell the car short by having it sound shittier than it really is. I remember talking to my dad about the small block 302 swap he did, and he told me something along the lines of, “when I step on it and hear the rumble of the V8 through the straight pipes, it makes all of the man hours spent gathering parts, working on the block, and running around getting custom work done, worth it.” Maybe it isn’t seen as important in this scene because very few ever finish their cars.

^That’s cool man :slight_smile: Props to your dad

theres one in hamilton for sale sounds like its in good shape 2800 kijiji there go buy dream car now

It needs 180 degree headers…

I’ve always said LT1>LS1
I am still seriously considering one in my next s chassis.

you ever see what unmolested s30s look like with interior taken out of :smiley: It makes rusted 240s seem like arnold on d-bol. Aka cancer of an s13 is skin cream compared to cancer of an s30 :slight_smile: