v8 s14

found this while surfing around at work…

http://mouseattack.org/240sx.htm

looks really clean…insane…and…odd…

Sick, wicked, and nasty.

sick…

we already have a topic dedicated to that car!! the guy was sellin it on ebay, everyone was cutting it up!! i love it!! if i had the money i woulda bought it after he finished it!

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27810

I saw it at SEMA, it’s actually looks like a pile ot cat crap in real life. My biggest issue with the car is the interior…it is so riced out compared to the feel of the rest of the car.

i never seen the interior, but i’ll believe it, im sure the guy who bought it riced it right out!!

mark my words. some day i will have a 240 with a supercharged corvette LS1 motor in it. i seen a vid once but cant find it. buddy was cruizin on the highway, put it down and spun the tires and went sideways. it’s kinda like reverse tokyo drift stlye. i love it and plus when u smoke an old guy in his corvette and he pulls up and says fuck…whats in that? u can say same as you! lmao. i can only dream haha

The guy who made that car is currently in the process of getting parts to make a video on how to do a V8 conversion in 24 hours on a 240sx.

tbh, its probably one of the best swaps you can do out there.

Hate the look but the engine and stuff is amazing. I would alter alot of things like body work, color, exhaust sizes and interior overall.

im putting an ls1 in my s13 next winter, im actually getting a good deal on the motor and tranny cause my dad is putting and ls1 and t-56 in his 67 camaro, getting 2 engines and 2 trannies for 3200$ with computers

Where did you get them for that price? Its not incredibly low, but pretty good pricing.

1600 each for a ls1+t56 is not incredibly low? dude that is like less than an sr!

Yeah, well, the LS1 isn’t mad JDM tyte. It is lower then I usually see them go for, I usually see them go for $2200ish?

Was looking for this pic and finally found it:

that picture actually scares me…

that’s just…too much raw power

That turbo looks like it could suck your face clean off!

wow thats a turbo!! i think it would suck ur whole head in, that would be a fun death ride!!

would u get good gasmilage with a ls1 in a 240?

the video ur talking about(i think) is a 240z with a 454 s/c.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/Darkside240sx/th_ef62b8e1.jpg

Probably. 'Vettes generally get 20ish mpg, of course depending on driving style. A 240 is going to be lighter too, so…its going to be pretty decent. I can get decent gas mileage with my LT1 (not quite as good on gas), but not so much when you hammer on it =/. Same goes with any vehicle though.

20 isn’t to bad i guess, definatlly being lighter would help not burn as much gas! i had a 79 z28 with a 350 4bbl. i could almost watch my gas gauge go down when u punched it!! i sold that for my 240!! 40$ z28 - 200km, 40$ 240 450km, ALOT less power, but atleast my wallet wouldn’t suffer so much!!

looks like it’s about the take the right headlight with it too - the left one is already a lost cause.

Yeah, for sure the older V8s were a wee bit thirsty, but the new ones seem to be pretty good. They’re not a Prius, but they don’t eat the gas like they used to. The cost increase sometimes is because you have to put premium in for some of the V8s, like my LT1. I don’t know about the 5.3s, I imagine the LS1 wants premium.

lol, I believe the headlight wasn’t added to show some more of the construction, and I don’t think it was finished in that picture. I don’t see any bolts between the turbo and the manifolds. Other pictures show both lights in =p. I can post the link to other pics if people want them, I just need to dig it up again.