My Irocz weighs 3400lbs

Took it to smithton today and the CAT scales say 3400lbs with 1/2 tank of gas without me in it.

Anyone know the resolution of those weight scales? is it rounded off to the nearest 1 lb or 10lbs or 100 lbs or something else? i kinda doubted my car being 3400 exactly.

did you adjust your fifth wheel? :kekegay:

I dont know if it depends on where, if you pull onto the scale or not with a such small vehicle.
nearest 1lb.

did you use a stick to hit the buttons :rofl:

Damn, that’s pretty heavy. I’m going through a bunch of weight reduction on mine. Hopefully it’s not in vein.

where is that place i want to weigh my car…

ha… Mine weighed in at 3880 with 1/4 tank of gas and me inside it.

feel any better?

Smithton truck stop I-70

what do you do, just go there and park on the scale or something, ill have to check it out

yeah that would be cool does it cost anything

i thought it was within 20lbs

haha no i climbed the pole to get close enough to the intercom :slight_smile:

yep smithton PA, I 70 exit 49.

i drove to the place and asked if i could get my car weighed and she said yeah its fine. i drove up on the scale, said i was here and she came back on saying she got the reading and i went to get my slip.

it cost 8.50 which kinda sucks but oh well, i wanted to see what it weighed

$8.50!?!?!?! there’s a scale not far from me that just takes 4 quarters and it’ll weigh you and give you a slip. it’s a truck scale, but it’s a single axle so most normal cars fit just fine.

mine weighed in at 3440

Your soooooooo far away from me. i’m not driving like 3 hrs to get weighed LOL

i’m actually curious now what my weight balance is. i need to go back and get the front end and rear end weighed seperately on the split

I would hate to see how much my car weighed…TBirds are heavy

this is crazy because my car weights like 2300 and all these weights im seeing seem so damn heavy…but i guess it’s not that bad because moms tb weighs in at like 6200

I believe my door sticker says i’m around 4400

my title for my truck says it weighs 3740. i weighed it on a scale in mount pleasant with half tank of gas and it was 3750. it cost a couple bucks.

Thats GVW. Not actual

i expected heavier. thats not too bad

im pretty sure the tbird weighs in at about 3700

NADA book says shipping weight is 3477