My IS-300 w/ Friends S2000

To each thier own, have fun modding and post some pictures :cool:

will do :slight_smile:

how much power do those IS300ā€™s have? what do they run? i murdered an is300 one night in my buick.

did that thing come with VEEEEEEETEC??? :kekegay:

Nice car :smiley:

I dont think youā€™ll ever see another performance based car from Toyota ever again. Theyve made it very clear, they want out of the performance market

stick can run a 15.4 , the auto runs a 15.6

its right around 215 hp

:rofl: :rofl:

blue, while i agree i also disagree.
i think toyota wants out, but since theyā€™re been strutting the Volta and the concept pictures around in other countries kind of makes me curious.

still not a regular car that they might be making:
400-500hp V10 (4.5L???)
body panels of CF
supposedly a hyrid as well

both are lookin to be around and over $100,000

back on topic: shouldnā€™t the S2000 run high 13ā€™s stock?

everyone has performance concept vehicles.

i donā€™t think we have any regulars that have old f-bodiesā€¦ in style? :kekegay: maybe if youā€™re 4 feet tall

Iā€™m not here to start an argumentā€¦ I love people who drive f-bodies, because they just love to compare penis size. Hereā€™s what I would do if I were you. You probably heard the term, paper-bagging a girl, you know since sheā€™s so nasty. Well, Iā€™d paper-bag your camaro, trailer it to the track, cut out a small opening for your windshield, take it down the track, get your beautiful time slip, then go in the bathroom and circle jerk over your time-slips with your other little f-body friends. Then put your car back in the trailer, take it home, and then get a decent car to drive in public. Sorry but one smart ass comment deserves another.

I thought you didnt want to start an argument.

Your on your own nowā€¦

And my dad owns a Corvette Z06, so I have no problems with domestics.

Just remember whoā€™s driving the bitch ride :kekegay:

And you drive what? Iā€™m guessing early 90ā€™s something just from checking your profile, but I wouldnā€™t be talking trash. You are the one who started this whole thing with your smart ass remarks.

92 Rustang lx 5.slow 5 speed

I donā€™t care how fast it is. I just see '92 Mustang. Thatā€™s all I need to know. Case closed. This is getting old.

what now you think your better than be ? :zzz:

No, I just think you have no reason to be talking shit. Your comment yesterday was is it fast blah blah blah. Who the hell cares. Itā€™s a stock S2000. Everyone knows stock 1/4 mile times. You were just being an ass. And I think you have nooooo room to be an ass here.

I just asked if it had some go to it.

Thats why its called PITTSPEED !!!

I have plenty of room, unlike your tiny over sized miata.