My luck never quits *rant*

Well atleast he posted pics which is far more then most of the other threads on here.

:tup:

Banana?

Did you really just post a pic of a girl from nolimitentertainment? If she’s your gf/fuckbuddy/whatever, then I’d expect that you have some actual pictures of this girl.

I call BS.

:word:

its his sister

Thread recap.

Slipped in poo, hurt my knee
Days off work, got meds WHEE!
Ow my knee, cannot fuck
No positions, damn my luck
STFU noob, I got teh sexor
IMs lie!, I show you pixorz
here she are, a dirty stripper
OMG his fucking sister?!

Fucking ROFFLE :lol:

Epic.

Only thing to beat this today would be Fuzzy making a bitmap image…:wink:

Hmmm… mspaint is calling me.

If it stays above 90 your head is going to start melting.

that was awsome!!!

Eh, I could have tapped one of the no limit strippers… I’m sure JEG could tap one too. The girl he picked certainly isnt the cream of the crop either so its definitely feasible.

Here’s to JEG getting the HIV

:lol: x 098237409182734 thats awsome

1. her face isnt great but her body is awsome…especially in person.
  2. I met her BEFORE she was a stripper.
  3. You know for a fact that if you were a woman and could be one, you would be a stripper too lol…they make a ton of $$.

wow I want to see these convos

Sorry JEG

Post them and I’ll paypal you $5

actually that bitch is downtown almost every weekend at subzero where i work. she’s a whore and fucks one of the bouncers i’m friends with. so i’m sure jeg has fucked her, as most of us probably could as well.

its funny because i am reminded of that thread where the kid was bragging about the fatty he fucked at thursday in the square. accept he posted a link to her myspace and u posted a link to a stripper site. so he one uped u. nothing pisses me off more then kids who brag about who they fuck. nobody here cares about who and how many girl you fuck. trust me this isnt jealousy speaking its maturity. bragging about sex went out in high school.

?

I’m not saying he couldn’t have, but to take a pic off a website and say that he banged her is what makes me not believe him.

Btw, I sexxed this super hotty not too long ago. Here’s a pic. I sexxed the baby too.
http://www.networkingtheinternet.com/images/shakira-fijacion-oral.jpg