My mom has MS

We just found out the other day that my mom has Multiple Sclerosis :(. Don’t know how bad it is yet, but shes almost blind in her left eye. Please keep her in your prayors.

will do. just try and keep your spirits high and im sure everything will work out ok for ya.

thanx man…my mom and I fight alot, but she has done more for me than any other 5 people combined…if anything ever happend to her I dont know what I would do…and I feel sooo bad for her. It seems like if she didn’t have bad luck she would have no luck at all.

Sorry dude :frowning:

fyi this latitude all around the world has the highest cases of MS, scientists are thinking that it’s an environmental factor but mostly they’re just stumped

:tdown:

Sorry man, thats tough, but just remember that being strong for your mom will make her stronger

sorry to hear man, keep strong :tup:

definitely. really sorry to hear. keep her hopes high brother.

:tdown: :frowning:

another board members mother has the same thing. dude be cool about do some research i mean shell have her good days and bad days

my mom, cousin, and boss all have it. It is an attack on your nervous system. it will cause lesions on her brain which then will cause her to forget things, etc. but she won’t die from MS so don’t worry about that. just make sure you watch out for depression…it tends to come along with MS. I hope your mom feels better soon though.

Sorry to hear dude :tdown:

Best wishes to you and your family.

Sorry to hear that, my boss has had it for awhile and he’s been doing well, hope everything works out for you.

Sorry to hear that man. My girlfriend’s grandmother has MS for years and she is actually not that bad. Walks kinda slow and has to use a cane… but other than that it’s not terribly bad. Hope to hear that everything goes well. Good luck with everything.

not to make it sound any less serious, but MS luckily is not a death sentence… it is very treatable, and many people can live somewhat normal lives with modern medicine. I have a 24 year old friend with it, and an aunt. Sorry to hear about your mom, we can only hope that they come up with a cure sometime sooner than later.

im gettin the impression that alot of people are getting to the same thing, reguarding their posts.

so sorry to hear…
hopefully getting treatment soon will make her feel better.

My grandpa has it. He def. has bad days and good days. All last summer he was looking for new stuff I put on my car, etc. etc, and when I went home last week he asked where I got this new car. It def. hurts seeing him forget things frequently. But he has been a ton better since he’s been taking some new medicine (in addition to his other 7, lol.) He’s got a few other ailments that require several meds that offset eachother’s side effects. Good luck man.

I’m sorry. :frowning: I know a few people with it and if it helps at all know that the treatment has come a loooooooong way. :slight_smile:

:word:

We will pray too.