My NEW 1984 BMW (Yes, another one.)

+1 vote on that 32v Cobra motor.

Trust me, it’s all been thought about. I’ve thought about the LSx, Terminator, even upwards of an E39 M5 V8, or S/C E46 M3 motor. However… ANY of these would be years away. That’s where I’d like it to be eventually. Restored body and interior, with a wild motor swap. I do think the car could use the V8 power, seeing as it’s around 3500 lbs.

These are also on the long-term wish list.

HRE 505’s, 17x9 front, 17x10.5 rear, very low offset.

I need louder exhaust. 4th to 3rd downshift, I don’t think I even went over 4k.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIaV3ejdwGM&feature=channel”]YouTube - zack bmw[/ame]

who the fucks lambo is that?

A friend of mine owns it.

A friend or your friends dad?

Friend.

Wow that’s awesome. You must pick your friends well, haha.

Haha. Owner of the Lambo also has a '07 M6 Convertible, and the guy who was filming has an '06 Saleen S-281 S/C.

Are you friends with a bunch of middle aged guys, or are they drug dealers. It has to be one of the two :smiley:

Well the one with the Saleen is my barber. Started hanging out with him at shows, started meeting his friends that have these cars. Justin (00BlackSS/“Mexican”) knows them.

Ive seen that M6 convt. very nice…

What might the future hold? I don’t know, but this looks right at home between the fenders. Not to mention, that with a T56 installed, the shifter goes through the same opening in the tunnel as stock with no modification.

hahah yep pretty cool guys! Saleen dude is my barber also. Guy with the lambo, prob one of the most laid back guys around.

DO THAT!!! hahaha that would be very badass if u did!

I want to, but it’s going to be years away if it does happen.

I don’t even want to think about the wiring job involved with that. :eek4:

The guy that runs www.mwrench.com did the swap in an E24 M6, I think he makes the all of the necessary brackets (motor mounts, trans mount, etc) for the swap.

I’ll bet that wiring isn’t as tough as you think it is.

1st time in history someone in an Lambo has ever filmed a beat old BMW, instead of the other way around. lolz.

:rofl:

I don’t have a camera, but it probably would have been the other way around if I did have one… That is pretty funny though, I never thought I’d see the day either. Someone in a $195k car filming my $3k car.

Who’s got the Lambo?