My next project NSX

:lol

It wont really be driven in crap weather so not much of a need to worry

I don’t know about you, but my engine bay isn’t sealed from the bottom either.

exactly… I used to wash my engine bay right after shutting the car off… never had a problem

i drove my front mount turbo setup through some serious shit without any issues. splashing is ok, its puddles that are issues. The intake will be mounted more than high enough to eliminate any worries. the stock components are very close to the sway bar anyway but if it becomes a concern ill just get a turbo blanket and wrap whatever is needed. You cant always tell from the pictures how closes it is though.

The entire turbo setup looks like it will sit higher or damn close to the same as the OEM exhaust components so it wont see anything oem stuff wouldn’t as far as rocks and stuff.

Car still sucks

I saw this thing yesterday, very sweet ride and so clean underneth, going to have to make a sheild to protect that turbo!

is this thing done yet? :rofl

:thumbup can’t wait to go for a ride… I did notice the sos zanardi knob was missing :ninja

this project sucksssss lol

cars sick. trade for cobra and truck?

This car will be a blast at h2oi

rolling anti lag videos will be had.

money talks. if they book for >50k ill take it.

going to have to check this thing out soon… real soon

youtu.be/i1rGGsLE56g

i think i can get the antilag a lot better with AEM too.

6 cylinder, big turbz, antilag will sound terrifying. Anyone down for an Arbor Hill cruise?

:rofl

That plus an open header MR2 Supercharged banging off limited will drive OCPD off the wall

they definitely do. in the same world that this does.