My noob post! 2.4T 1g neon here.

I was told by a few people to join, so here I am. If you are in the rochester area, you probably know about my car. Its a 95 four door neon that we built up to be not slow. It has a 2.4L engine swap, turbo, custom pretty much everything, and looks stock.

–mark

That clutch is toast, so new one is on its way. The car should be pretty quick with the new clutch.

IB4 minisrt4 and intense98rt, they’ll love you

:wave:

EDIT: standalone in an OBD-I car? they’ll be outside jerking off on your cawr now

:slight_smile:

I forgot to mention, I run megasquirt standalone. Its a pretty great setup.

–mark

welcome :wave:

slopoke will <3 you

welcome

thats some leet welding, and fab work on that junk:D

I have the other vids, too somewere?

^^^
John helped alot with this project. I’ve been working on it for the past 7 months now. John jumped on board about 4 months ago.

–mark

ive got a sweet neon GLH but stock with a blown tranny… :lol: it would be sweet to make it fast like that. PM me, i want to know what a swap like that costs

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15697

c’mon man, this is why you join car forums: off-topic. you know you wanna throw in your .02, these threads rule so hard…

I’ll leave that thread up to you buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

And to do this swap… alot of money, but even more time. There are alot of 2.4 swapped neons, alot of turbo neons, but only about… 12 - 20 2.4 turbo, megasquirted neons in the country. You dont have to do exactly what I did though, Hahn makes turbo kits for neons that are pretty nice.

–mark

neons are gay, camaros suck, hondas are rice, hybrids and evs get mixed opinions and there are still a few assholes on here who support Bush.

So, now that ive brought you up to date with this forum, Welcome! :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome man :wave: car looks like it moves good!

Ooooo… the sneaky. I like the sneaky. :slight_smile:

Hi Mark :slight_smile:

currently: day 142 of 3.

Hi Marnie :slight_smile:

Marnie’s helped me out almost since the beginnign of the project! And yes, I planned out a 3 day weekend to do the swap. It took 3 weeks. And up to this point, i’m on … month 7 of day 3 :slight_smile:

Frekin neons!!!

–mark

Baddass 1Gen Neons rock <-- i got a coupe

and everything newman says leads half the forum to think he’s the best thing since sliced bread and the other half to think he’s the biggest attention whore since paris hilton.

and VWs and DSMs break a lot.

welcome… now get back to work… cuz we all know you do NOTHING.

Graduate already. jesus.

Can I have your basemap?

Car boogies pretty good. :tup: