My noob post! 2.4T 1g neon here.

haenzel have i met this dude?

hi im jam. welcome.

I have 2 degrees ass :stuck_out_tongue:

And you could have my basemap, if you run 58 psi fuel pressure with no 1:1 or rising rate regulator :stuck_out_tongue: It will still need some major work, but I guess we could try to use it. I can set you up with auto-tune to get you all tuned out of boost.

–mark

Maybe

Welcome welcome

love a good sleeper - and that fits the bill. GLH!

I can run whatever you need me to run :wink: – but… what Inj. you running?

I know it’ll need work, but I just need something to start with.

And JAM, no you havn’t. This bastardo works with me in the labs at school… he’s a boss… but not MY boss. Therefore I > him, cuz he has responsibility.

Lab manager acutally :wink:

And for injectors, I currently run some mopar 54# injectors, but I am getting some 72# injectors next month.

–mark

Those better be for a bigger turbo… cuz thats WAYYYYY overkill for your setup. And good, cuz i’ll be running 42# for low boost for now, which shoudl be relatively spot on for my lower displacement on your program… unless my logic is wrong.

of course it’ll still require a tune.

Acutally, i’m maxing out my injectors now. The duty cycle on my 3rd and 4th gear pulls are reaching over 100%. That is not ideal conditions!

–mark

Slowpoke needs to chime in on this one. He has a 98 RT. Welcome aboard.

Is he a neon guy in buffalo? Doing a 2.4 swap? If so, I bought my block from him.

–mark

NYSpeed Track Day #2 you pussy.

I’ll pass. I’ll put my 50 bucks up against some of these buffalo guys instead :smiley:

snap… someday we’ll run… :wink:

welcome to the boards. :tup: to neons

He was going to, he just sprayed it instead. He sold the block and bought the spray.

yea, you bought it from me. welcome to the board.
and yes i’m still assembling my motor. hopefully it’ll be finished this week tho.

I still have to give you a ride in this thing. Its pretty crazy :slight_smile:

i have the spray, but i plan to throw an srt manifold/turbo on the r/t over winter and build a 2.4 on the side for when the 2.0 blows, lemme know if ya wanna get rid of the srt parts…

Go with a bigger turbo. A 50 trim is the perfect mate for the 2.4L motor.

–mark