my run in with the cheektowaga police

so true. i probably would have gotten a dwi if i wasnt an ass kisser to the cop. he was a real nice guy and could tell i was ok to drive, but if he wanted to, he could have fucked up my life BAD, even more than i have already fucked it up myself

There is always good cops and bad cops. It really is just the type of one you get.

I have stories where small town cops catch me and could literally tow my car away for violations and let me go and I had one up near the 1,000 islands where a trooper pulled me over on the highway for going 78 in a 65. Saw my NYSP stickers on my car, even talked to him about the guys i knew in rochester and he basically kept asking “Where did u get that sticker.” and “Friend or family member” after I kept telling him I worked for the county and did work for the police and a good family friend is a trooper.

Basically did nothing and went to his car, got my ticket and told me to get where I need to go.

It just comes down to if you are respectful, more times than not you will be fine, but there is a few dick cops that just ruin their reputation for the department.

hell yeah :tup:

more people on here need to treat the Man with that kind of respect and see how things go

oh

and quit running limo tint and no front plate. god damn i’m sick of those threads.

yea it was open to anyone who paid the entry fee. i got lucky what i won i was throwing the ball so bad. the guy i went up against is a really good bowler but not good at spare shooting which killed him really. he went 170-170-206. u should stop up if u have time tonight i bowl at 6:30 then if i win that match i bowl again at 9. if i lose at 6:30 i bowl again at 7:45 in the losers bracket.

u should join the summer league that i bowl in. its singles/scratch and it is every week. one is at transit on tuesdays and the other is at tonawanda on wednesdays $25 each. i bowl in them both