My S2000 Build thread 56k beware

that exhaust is tits

agreed. how about a sound clip?

When I heard it, the midrange sounded meh (to be expected) but when he got into higher R’s it started to sing. Very good shit!

I had that exhaust mine and it was pretty loud…then I had to switch to a sewer pipe

+rep
:lol

at least it looks better than the huge can lol.

Any plans on painting/powder coating the mount? Surprised it’s not already seeing the quality of work done else where. Silver just looks out of place between the black cage and black detector.

Does your buddy have any plans on selling that bracket? I know I’m looking for something similar to mount to my cage on the Miata.

Yeah he’s gonna to sell them, $200 a pop, he can powdercoat them

Car’s looking real good man, nice work!

6/6/2011
Installed a Ap2 radio door to match the ap2 center console yesterday. I also trimmed the shoulder of the Sparco for the passenger seat. Accidently left the modified slider bracket/handle at the shop so i’ll grab that today and get the seat installed this afternoon.

Pic of the sparco Evo seat trimmed so it doesn’t hit the door. I had to do this on my driver seat as well. When the cover is slipped back on you can’t even tell it’s trimmed.

I need to get a v1 mount as well, but I was thinking more along the lines of 2 clamps that utilize the original plastic holster, to put it up high in the windshield.

you get your plate yet? :slight_smile:

Still waiting on the plate, it’s been about 2 months!

Got my plates on the car

And my aem wideband came in too

haha love the plate

if you need some Defi 60mm’s BF gauges lemme know :slight_smile:

car looks good, we still gotta do a subfloor for my honda :slight_smile:

post your plate as well ^ :lol

gimme a sec and I will

Epic! :rofl

You guys should cruise side by side by a few troopers :lol

Brought the car down to my buddies shop last night after work. Ended up renting the uhaul which worked out pretty well. It’s just nice to have a truck sometimes, that’s all i’ve gotta say…

Anyways my car should be down there for about a week getting the new clutch installed and getting the bung welded in for the wideband a/f gauge. I’m gonna stop down there sometime this week and bolt in the passenger seat which is just sitting there now and hook up the horn, i need an inspection the end of this month. Also going to wire up that A/F gauge once my gauge pod comes in from Jegs.