My S2000 Build thread 56k beware

^the hood was twisted from where it was hit in the front, it gives it that look.

Ahh I see it now… :facepalm

made it look like the whole thing was a pretzel

Cool stuff. Saw this on s2ki.

2/21/2011
Did a little more work last night on the roll cage. Stripped the floor where the a-pillars come down and then welded on the mounting plates. Because of the way the floor sits in that location we used 4"x5" plates and we will make the floor flush when it gets welded in place. We also coped the tubes to make them 100%. Next step is to put a tube about 6" up from the windshiled on the top of the cage. This way it will not interfere with the soft top latches. I’m also going to get some pvc caps from the hardware store today and cap off the hvac vents in the a pillars (underneath the dash) since the cage will be interfering with them.

Real nice work man

Great stuff man. I like the attention to detail and craftsmanship on the work sofar.

Looks awesome, at least you have plenty of pictures, which is always a plus!

good job so far.

I am working out of my buddies fab shop in amaterdam. It was named hardline fab but it’s now called variant fab

Looks awesome Jake
this is Ryan btw, we partied a few times on Waters Rd, I had that white WRX /
http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/ST4TUSDESIGN/IMAG0036.jpg?t=1298647195
http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/ST4TUSDESIGN/IMAG0056.jpg?t=1298647177

Awesome work man car is coming along nicely

Looks awesome!

3/1/2011
Did a little more work this weekend. Tacked everything in place, now all i need to do is trim the dash, make sure it fits then pull it all out and paint it and weld it back in place. I made some cardboard templates yesterday and marked where the dash has to be cut but i didn’t have a 2" holesaw at the shop so i’ll be cutting it friday. Anyways, here is some pictures with the top bar taped in place:

I see a corrado on BBS RS’ and a Rabbit?,Caddy? or Cabriolet?

corrodo, rabbit and mercedes in the backgroud lol

and a street legal ktm?

yup 530

Whose shop?

My buddy Ozzy. His business name is Variant Fab. He’s in amsterdam

Gotcha he may know a buddy of mine, if he is into VW’s which from the pics looks like he may be.buddies name is Nate has a slammed red MK2 jetta with widened fenders and Quarters live in amsterico