My S2000 Build thread 56k beware

3/9/11

Quick update, i ordered a new sparco evo seat last night in black to finish up the cage. Now i need to buy some rails/sliders

is that the place on the east end? they do alot of dirt track car? Dude, I live in ft johnson… I gotta come meet you and those guys!

RU18YET? I know him a little too. his pops has the dealer on rt 30. good people!

[quote=KrazyKid;768272]is that the place on the east end? they do alot of dirt track car? Dude, I live in ft johnson… I gotta come meet you and those guys!

[quote]

no, It’s on E Main, he does mainly custom bikes but hes been doing a bit of everything lately

[QUOTE=JSEnclosures;768284][quote=KrazyKid;768272]is that the place on the east end? they do alot of dirt track car? Dude, I live in ft johnson… I gotta come meet you and those guys!

no, It’s on E Main, he does mainly custom bikes but hes been doing a bit of everything lately

Yeah E main St as in East main st. :rofl Down in the ghettoooooooo! lol. I always see some tube chassis modified going in and out of there. I know a few guys who race dirt that work with him I think.

I have to introduce myself next time your down there… call me at that number I pm’d you with when your down this way again.

you’re thinking of a different place i think. I mean you have the location but no one works with him. His brothers and friends are always in and out but no tube chassis cars either.

wtf gotta be a different place then! lol

i looked back at the pics… its gotta be a different place I am thinking of, it looks way too big inside there to be that building.

where the fuck is “E Main” lol I live in this dump and dont have a clue what i am talking about aparently! lol

E main is route 5. He is right near the stewarts. He should have a sign out front of the building this week or next

Thats gotta be the place I am thinking. ill keep my eyes peeled on my way home and see if i see a sign now.

3/11/2011
Picked this up yesterday from my buddy who works at a dealership. Z06 came in with it installed and they removed it, i got an amazing deal. I think i’m gonna use it for an intercoller sprayer when i get the turbo on this thing.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/jacobennis/297e194f.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/jacobennis/16bf2c37.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/jacobennis/af70d451.jpg

I also ordered a Sparco evo seat and i’ll have it here Wednesday.

ordering buddy club rails today and new ends for the T1R rear anti-bumpsteer kit

Really digging that seat. It’ll look great in the s2k.

2SOONJR

I miss my s2000

that nitrous kit is the same exact kit to what I have in my car down to the microedge controller…

any interest in selling the solenoids or remote bottle heater? inline filter?

NM…

3/13/2011
Got the dash cut yesterday and the driver side vent trimmed for the roll cage. Tossed it back in for mock up. Seat and mounting rails come in this week!

schweet work dude!

Just got my seat!

3/17/2011
Happy St. Patricks day everybody! Just a quick update, Got my seat in yesterday and now i’m just waiting on the buddy club rails to be delivered so i can finsih up the cage and try to get a side bar in there to go along the door panel. Also got some padding in yesterday for the roll bar and ordered a set of driveshaft spacers after some reading on here. I want everything to be perfect when i take it in for alignment so with the front and rear anti-bumpsteer kits and the driveshaft spacers i think i should be all set. I also ordered the eyebolts for my harnesses which i still need to pick up. Just need to get some new tires now and i’m still debating weather to just buy the rubber or find a nice set of staggered rims on here with like new rubber on them. I’ve still got a month or so so i’ll see. I want to be able to bring this back to the body shop for paint in about a month from now, just need to pick up a rear bumper and oem fenders. Throw some suggestions my way for a rear bumper please. I cannot decide weather to go ap2 or aftermarket.

eyebolts are a no no on the harness to roll cage. supposed to be looped around the bar. but for the plates in the floor for the lower three they are fine just make sure you sandwich 1/8th plate top and bottom between the sheet metal on the body.