My S2000 Build thread 56k beware

i’ve seen cars i like it on and seen cars i dont. but i seem to always like the oem ap2 bumper and the ap2 lip. You figure a new bumper is 250 and a replica lips is 110 for the one that seems to be spot on so it’s not a bad jump to make considering it’ll cost about 380 (after tax)+ paint (so maybe 500 total), and i can sell the stock bumper for about half that, then i need new splash guards so there is another 130 i think. Anyways, i won’t do anything with the bumper until i have a ecu and a tune, that’s next on the list

Jake, I have a BaysonR lip you can have… needs a couple of new tabs rivetted on but they are just straight alumnium stock, and even missing them they fit my bumper just fine

well i can’t pass on a free lip. i’ll grab it from you when you’re done with the subframe and crank pulley tool.
Thanks

Just saw you drive by the Bellevue Cafe. Car looks and sounds good. The spoiler makes the rear end!

Yeah I was just leaving there, we were gonna go there but it was packed so we went across the street. Mother (in laws) breakfast

Jake- Sounds good bud, I should have my subframe back at somepoint this week and car by the end of the month… if you wanna grab the lip before hand just LMK and Ill set it aside for ya

and General Patton, Jake? with the blue cammed Tiburon from back in the day?

Kyle. Indeed it’s me. :lol

Ahh yes KYLE! Thats it! slipped my mind buddy

Got my fenders rolled last night, wow what a difference that made. Now i don’t have to worry about bumps!

Also took the front bumper off and re-ran the aftercooler lines because i had an air pocket somewhere in them and didn’t exactly like the route i chose for them the first time around. Now it’s running great and i can see the water flowing very quickly which i am thrilled about. While i was there i painted the heat exchanger for a stealth look.

Saw you on 787 in the AM cruising in this thing yesterday or the day before. Looked good.

thanks, that’s my daily commute

Looks good, but by the looks of your tires, you need an alignment…

Been a while since I’ve popped in here, but the cars looking great man!

Haven’t been doing much with the car lately but since i’m taking all the aftermarket off of my truck i’m going to use my 300/4 jl amp and 6.5" C5 componet speakers on this. I currently have polk speakers, which i hate, and are installed in an incredibly shotty fashion by a previous owner. I’ll be making a little amp rack where the spare tire use to be to mount the 300/4 and the x-overs. I’ll also rip out some speaker rings on my router and install my C5s the correct way. I’m looking forward to doing this, and should have it done within a week or two hopefully. I’ll keep this updated as usual.

going to build my amprack and speaker rings today, if i get some extra time i’ll run the wiring but i doubt that will happen today

Built my amp rack on Tuesday. Just need to carpet it. I made a template so I can make more in the future. 1 bolt holds it down in the spare tire bolt slot

put a picture of your trophy you won today up at the lia car show

Pics from the car show at Lia Toyota yesterday

Best Tuner/Foreign Car

Didn’t even know there was a show there yesterday. But your s2k looks good

thing looks soo nasty and it all came togeather beautifuly you do an amazing job my friend and keep up the amazing work!