My S2000 Build thread 56k beware

Thanks

This car is amazing! Just from driving it 100 feet you could tell the car is soulf and built right!

Haven’t added anything here in a while so i figured i would post up my winter to-do list. Last year i was fortunate enought to tackle about everything on my list and i hope to do the same this year.

-Siebon MG Hood, painted berlina black
-ap2 front bumper, with fender liners
-ap2 oem front lip
-Add A/C with the ghettocrx ac reloaction lines
-AEM ECU or Hondata with a tune from Evan’s
-3" pulley for Sc with belt
-Installing the 1000cc injectors i’ve had sitting for the past year
-Installing a cb antenna off the rear tow hook location
-Installing the cb inside the cabin, I have a nice Cobra 75 WX ST i have from my truck
-Coilovers
-New rear tires
-Install JL c5’s, 6w3 in center console, all wiring and 300/4

Cb radio will be for a rally i’m planning on doing in August of next year. It’s the New England Rally. I’ve been wanting to do this one for some time now and with my experience with a couple of subaru rallies it really gives you a nice advantage to have a cb. Both to talk with other drivers as well as truckers to spot cops ahead.

i have always wanted to do a road rally they look like a blast is there a web site for it

I noticed you left off putting an iPad in your dashboard. I assume that was an oversight and you plan on doing that first.

http://www.northeastrally.com/

bump for pre-winter maintence

For about 3 seconds I thought that the oil filters were candles, and working out how you used them… LOL

Stored for winter. Just needs a fresh coat of wax and then i’ll throw the cover on it

Prob a stupid question. Store a car on jack stands to keep the tires from dry rotting?? Does it have other benefits?

Keeps the tires from getting flat spots

just to keep them from flat spotting, and to get airflow under the car to avoid moisture.

That looks like a fun garage. I’m partial to the 675 though :smiley:

I saw a BMW the other day that had the license plate “HIOFFCER” iirc. on State St.

the fake m5. lol. ive seen him around.

The guys got fake M5 badges on it? :shifty lol

I didn’t get to see the car good, it was at night and he was turning in front of me … all I noticed was that it was a BMW and the plate.

Picked up a set of tein flex coilovers today with the edfc :slight_smile:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/jacobennis/E786EF93-BB42-4BF7-9B54-3BB922B1D198-10363-000007E0F3CC281C.jpg

Slam it

Just ordered an ap2 front bumper and ap2 fender liners

Also sold the Teins and made a quick buck, I think I’m gonna use the fortune auto coilovers, I really didn’t need the edfc

always makin moves! i might enlist your sales skills in selling the volks. lol