My Sundays: secret test & tune spot.

lol…yea…i had to run off to the ahem…you know W/C…then i came out from tims, and made my way up from the sentra guys, after all i have the sentra so wanted to find some mods and other stuff, and by the time i was walking up to see the 300zx area and skyline everyone started leaving… i met dubV though, all the sentra guys, 1 240 owner, 1 s14, and i think thats where i lost my timing i just got into finding and learning about the mods from these guys that i never made it down to Zep and you guys, next time for sure…It may take me one or two more weeks to meet everyone regular on here…

take care.

ohhh wow, i could swear the 300 zx i saw was 100% like yours even the rims.lol …although i have only seen your car once, first time i came to TNC KC meet…so i could really be off on the small details, still haven’t seen your and popcorns tint…arggg.lol jks.

well i forsure was in brampton alll day yesterday so it wasnt me

Are those the Caledon Badlands? They seem to be and are like 15 minutes from my place :smiley:

yep those are them…me and my friends would go there and wander around in the dark lol

^^^hehe…don’t worry i believe you… i was just elaborating why i mistakingly though it was yours…:slight_smile:

yes, bro you are correct…those are the badlands<<<<what a name eh…isn’t that where shorteaz was taking the guys one night…lol…:{ …hehehe jks jks:D

yes actually i was trying to find it lmao…i think kev was disappointed we didnt find this random dark place in the middle of nowhere haha

lol…you have big kahoonah’s lol, i usually never ever stop when im up there after dark…keep driving till i get in the city…scares me to get out of my car thinking some freak or demon will get me…lol