My tuned port injection rant

once you go mustang, you never go back :kekegay:

i thought that was black dudes???

I’m not a fat white chick, so i dont know :kekegay:

lmao

neagtive.

last time i saw you ya were.

yea shag yo udo have boobs and are white so i guess you could beconsiderd achick lol

i guess shaggy got man tits…

they only look big to petite woman.

mustangs are not faster stock…around the corners that is! lol and if i do recall right, the L98 irocz toped out at 149 to the mustangs 148 in a magazine test

anyway, i got it all back together and its running fine! no leaks so far… timing was WAY off at idle…so i got it back where she was.

its 7:37pm, and now goin for a test drive and we’lll see if anything is broke or still leaking. wish me luch

302 efi > 350 Tpi

good to see you got it working again…

hold my horses…there always is problems

the car sounds weird now…and shutters in overdrive with the converter locked up…i guess its missing.

the car feels like it has no power down low and its smoking off the cat converter badly…more than ever before. its probly burning up the old oil that leaked onto it…not sure. i’m gonna check the plug wires and make sure i got them on right.

it doesnt seem to be leaking anymore oil tho so thats the plus

yep, just as i figured

i had 8 and 6 wires swapped… so now it sounds better. still not sure about all that oil burning.

test drive number 2 coming right up

time for a LSx swap

I’ll take the tpi off your hands

everything is running good now! woot and the oil seems to have stopped leakin. more time will tell tho.

and yes, i would love to do a lsx swap. still not 100% sure what i’m doing. 383-406 or LSX. quik’s got me thinkin of that 6 liter stuff.

topspeed is gay like roll racing is

you have a hard time staying 13s and i know of a notch that went low 13s with less mods then you do…

and most 5.0s own \mullet rides

lol, i just needed traction. finally got most of that figured out. in good weather i should be mid 13’s easy. not bad for a full weight auto car with just full exhaust on a 150K motor.

i have seen a full exhaust 5.0 stang on slicks go low 13’s as well, but it wasnt full weight like mine…and it was a stick. i know for a fact that my car with a stick and better gears would go alot quicker.

not sayin that the 5.0 aint better, it makes as much power as the 5.7 L98, its just that the stang has less weight to move and thus runs better times. motor to motor, they are pretty equal if not the 350 having advantage

full weight notch with added weight with K&N,catback no cats 154k miles and Ford 355 gears here more was in it

pure stock went 13.7 or 13.8 in his totally stock 86 5.0 with 273 gears

its always about HP vs weight but some dont realize that and think on mph means something

jeeez…if thats true, then thats the fastest stock 5.0 stang i ever heard of. 13.7-13.8 out of a stocker…and those 86’s werent the strongest 5.0 built…if i’m not mistaken. fastest i heard of was around 14 flats

actually 86 arent the strongest. only had 200hp

its all in driver, pure stock can drive his ass off. it was so stock that it still had the air slicener in it.

find any notch thats in fair overall shape thats a stick and youll have a 13s bone stock car. do minor little shit and you have a deep 13 car. so some suspension mods and youll crack 12s with one. ive seen one pull the wheels running a 13.1 @ 102. stock motor just minor suspension tricks and 6250 rpm launch

damn those mustangs… i hope to get my car running some deep 13s with only minor mods.

i know a LT1 intake and some tuning to go with that should really open the topend. even tho the heads and cam are weak…theres still some more rpms to be had. 3.70 gears also would help. i’m curious as what i could ring out of it