My tuned port injection rant

forgot to add removed the serpentine belt. that probably gained you 2/10ths

not as much as you think, spinning off line took away that. and still stock. and no belt on the truck caused it to go slower

more mph means your car has more hp:kekegay:

you almost if not, ran the same time with the belt on in cooler weather!!!

removing the belt had to help some. cuz goin with underdrive pulleys and electric water pump and eliminating powersteering has done wonders for alot of cars. elminating driven accessories frees up power.

i have heard that the ls1 will dyno near 400crank hp without any accessories. with all the accessories it like 350

slips show it ran slower without the belt

hmm thats kinda weird… oh well, some cars may like it some may not. its worth the try

just coincedence

a slip can double as tolit papper

I hear Seacrist is giving $75 a car, better hurry while you still can!

my old 91 camaro ran a 14.0 stock with everything in it and 105,000 miles on it of course with all the bolts on i added later it still ran a 14.0 :confused: but it was a good car and i hear ur pain about removing the TPI intake its a pain in the ass. i had to remove my intake once to have a broken bolt drilled out of it.

more bolt ons and same time…sounds like either the tune was off and it made the car no faster, or you might have spun more. else the weather was alot worse that day of the new mods.

did ur trap speed go up at all? usually means you have more power now.

et > mph

:bigok:

trap speed lol…its a tuning tool. it goes up, u make more power and thus should beable to get more ET

dont even start with that bullshit

haha dont deny my logic. :bigok:

so if u spin off the line & ur MPH goes up, u gained power?

hahaha :owned: by the old wise man

ET means 95% of the equation
mph means 5% of the equation

just like a car with a stall or one without. one with a stall will have a lower ET and lower mph compared to the same car without a stall that will have a higher ET and higher mph

daniel and millers in g-burg buys junk cars. 5$ per 100lbs of car