My tuned port injection rant

look at the silver turds slips. 13.5 @103.99

and my old ones 13.5 @99.88

so figure it out, more power, less wheel spin, convertor, or better aerodynamics. or all of them

or mine 12.7@105 similar mph to silverbullets but better ET

which one would you rathre have

i perfer ET not mPH

no i mean when u gain mph while still hooking.

like i pull a 1.80 60 foot… and trap a 97…13.79 ET. if i change my chip out, and put in the other 2 i have, and if i launch hard again, dead hook to a 1.80 60 foot but pull a 98mph trap and 13.83. then technically speaking i should have a better ET than 13.79. i must have picked up some power on the top end, and maybe my shift points were bad or something.

same concept applies during a test and tune from 6.30 to 10.30. at 6.30 it was still pretty hot out. 80 degrees let say. at 10.30, nite fall is here and the air is lets say 70 degrees. that colder air makes more power. so you should see ur traps go up as well as ur ET’s getting faster.

look at the silver turds slips. 13.5 @103.99

and my old ones 13.5 @99.88

this is what i mean. silvers 104mph trap is good for possible high 12.9 second run. euro’s truck is more efficient with its power. getting the better et for the power ratio. he probly hooked better, has more efficient gear shifts with the auto trans and his gearing. overall the truck is setup better for dragging than silvers car, and thus gets the most out of the power he has

:blah:

sorry man but no way the bullet was going high 12s. yoru concept works in theroy but real world it doesnt

and ET owns all

haha being a mechanical engineering major, i work with theory alot! lol

http://www.thefranchise.net/interweb/images/animated%20sucks.gif

o boy youre one of those idiots

experience shows most engineers have no hands on experience and i cant stand them. especially the electrical idiots

hey now…watch is with the electrical remarks…

thats my background

wow in didn’t know you guys where Electrical Egineers

interesting… didnt know you were electrical. lol

i said i work with theory… not always believe that theory is the only way to do things and that its always right. lol

my goal in life is hands on experience… and i know of alot of guys and girls who do alot of hands on things in their engineering careers :bigthumb:

but i do hear alot of ppl say the same remarks bout engineers tho. alot dont have the experience and can be some arrogant bastards lol :bigthumb:

American steel processing on neville island is $8.00 per 100 pounds

cost more than the difference to haul it there.

:69:

i use to have a stack of time slips from going to keystone i use to go every week but i think the main problem with my car was i put a chip in it and i really shouldnt of cuz i had the B4C camaro which is the police package and has a high performance computer in it and i think the chip made it slower. I should of taken it out but never thought about it til after i sold it.

it all depends on what chip u put in it. i dont know much about the b4c’s, as far as the tune goes. i guess it could have had the vette bin which has abit more agressive timing/spark tables in it.

i have my stock chip and a vette bin (arap). i’m gonna dyno both to see whats up. on the street, i cant feel a difference

i cant remember what chip it was i think hyperchip made it? but anyways there isnt to much info out there about the older b4c’s other then how many were produced and a little bit about the car itself and i should of kept cuz i think in 91 it was 1 of 592 which is freaking rare and i think only half of them came with the 350tpi in them

yeah all the off the shelf stuff sucks ass. custom mail order chips are just abit above those shelf chips…but its hard to get the tune right without dataloggin it and burning your own chips, and/or without a dyno/track to see what changes from chip to chip…obviously.

but yeah those b4cs are really rare cars and to have the 350 in it is something else.

ya wish i didnt sell it but i was dumb