My Vert Turbo Camaro project

nice progress. should look and run great judging by the Silvy #s

Charge piping looks good. Did you ever think about doing a air to water intercooler? I know in your post you stated you wanted your IAT to be as low as possible. It just looks like a water intercooler might not fit in there, just a random thought. Plan on having it done next summerish?

air to water isnt really benefical to have on the street. its great for track but on street A2A is 1000x better not mention A2w takes more room up then i want

i plan to be driving this for spring as long as the bodyguy can finish it in time

weight and i want single digits, Truck will be back on road but like stated ive owned this car almost 18months now and i want it on road. something different for a change

truck is still staying in my possesion, Its going to sit awhile till i develop its next purpuse and power plant

weight and i want single digits, Truck will be back on road but like stated ive owned this car almost 18months now and i want it on road. something different for a change

could have built the 408 again and shot for 1000whp, probly would squeeze 9’s or damn near it

408 would cost more then this entire turbo build. without suspension truck wouldnt go no where near those times not mention truck wont be legal past 11.49 cause no cage is going in it. cutting into a shell i bought doesnt bother me, cutting into my truck it would bother me to much. If i would go that route and quest 9s in truck ill start with another roller of a RCSB.

the silverado will end up being a fun hauler

Oh I know, I was just giving my personal opinion, I dont expect you to take it to heart. Did the GMMG cars have a grill or anything? I was looking around to get an idea of the final product but most of them seem to have a grill or Im a failure at google search.

http://gmmginc.net/media/Video/

leave the intercooler open, it looks mean that way. unless your trying to be sleeper

i just got done watching that video… That teal widebody looks sick imo.

plan to do something like this now

^^^^^That looks awesome!

-TJ

yep thats how i’d do it

i think that one is sick… but paiting intercoolers black how bad does that kill the heat transferr? i saw on camaro5 someone was doing that to keep it sleeper… its what i would do if i ever was to build one.

Painting it wont kill the heat transfer

Fuck yeah. That is amazing.

i think a billet grill would look cleaner… Black Z28s grill was sweet on a dark car

i not a huge fan of those grills, that would be the last option to be considered. Id probably run no grill before that one.

Why not just get a black billet grill?

stay out of my thread…Kthanks

i guess he really really doesnt like it ! heheh Any new pics ?