n00b! :)

Hey guys, I just recently joined :slight_smile:

Anyway, my name is Miki (its my nickname, don’t ask me how I got it :p)

I did at one point have a Nissan vehicle (1991 Stanza XE) that my pops gave me to learn to drive on. But that car’s gone now… We sold it for $500 and used that towards the purchase of a truck :frowning:

Anyway, those from GTRC may know me as that 16 year old kid who’s dreaming too high (I too, kind of believe that too). I originally wanted an R32, but with my failed attempts at getting a job (I’ve tried 7 different places already, and no replies…)

Anyway, that was a very rough introduction… Well, nice to meet you guys/gals!

welcome … for an r32 i suggest u wait till ur at least 20 …

u should visit this thread : http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=1331

Hey MIki glad you signed up!
Your not dreaming to big, we all dream about having sick cars at 16…
Get a job, work your ass off…

Cheers mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

i remember you!!! welcome to TNC!!

get a maxima it’s the best nissan there is. :D:D:D:D:D

I was thinking more in the lines of the USDM Maxima counterpart, the I30 :stuck_out_tongue: VIPstyle anyone? :wink:

yeah we have one of those on the site … soo pimp

i think its renman that has it.

Sick car at the age of 16? Guarantee you’ll crash it before you even hit 17 lol

Miki, getting together the cash for the car is only half the battle.

INSURANCE will forever condemn us from buying a car until we’re 25… :frowning:

speaking from experience?:drivin :R come down to KC this friday.

buy a B13 sentra, its the cheapest way to go fast in a nissan. i saw a guy selling a running GTI-R SR swapped B13 for $2200 US yesterday. that’s cheaper then a blacktop i believe.

That’s so true! And what do you mean by ‘until we’re 25’? How old are you, anyway? Oh, btw, are you the same Gabriel from JI?

If for a starter car, I’m thinking in the lines of something that I won’t get so focused into modding that I totally disregard that car I’ll eventually save up for. It’ll just be hard letting go of the previous car from all the stuff you’ve done to it… But something I can still have fun with and learn stuff from… I was always a big fan with RX-7s (all gens) but for a $2000 FC, you get what you pay for. And for an FC that costs that low, there’s bound to be engine problems that’ll arise. Besides, I don’t know as much about how a rotary is put together than how a standard reciprocating engine… Besides… I want my first to be Nissan tyte yo! :stuck_out_tongue:

:S no one said anything about a FC , and u should wait at least till u have ur G before u decide to get a car … theres really no point.

:x:X

agreed

postwhore

Welcome.

and your not?:{

The first step is admitting that you have a problem.