Name that part, and fix that problem(ka24e)

OK, i was just doing some maintenance on the car today, looking over stuff, and cleaning the engine and what not, and pushed the injector plugs in when i noticed that one plug was causing the car to idle higher, or change the idle. It had a red top so i thought it was an injector, but no it wasn’t. So, i thought about it and it came to me as the tps, or a o2 sensor.So, i thought i would take a pic and get your idea on it. It has a cut in the outer casing so u can see the smaller wires.

You thought THAT was an injector??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA…

BAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

your such an ass, but i loled too. i just didnt post

Randy, logic must not run in your family. C’mon randy…

Lil Mike, I’m not an ass. I’m just saying what everybody is thinking!

No i was just pushing the red caps, not counting or anything.

what is it though?

looks like alternator kinda blurry

even randy should know what an alt is… follow the rabbit through the hole man… where does the wire go? what is it in?
the o2 sensor since it logikly states reads air it better be on a part that has air moving through it…
sometimes u just gotta figure shit out on your own to truly understand everything

true, lol. i think its the IAV wire after looking at a harness.

lmao. it is an injector. for your NAWS. comes stock on kae. cause there baller like that yo. but you cant drift unless you have a SR20! nothing else.

its ur coolant temp sensor

hahaha, i was tryin to hold back from making a pointless post, but damn, that made me laugh lol

89-90 FSM
http://www.northwestnissans.com/board/showthread.php?t=33900
Download it
Read it
Learn it