Narrow Deathtrap chop 1959 Harley Davidson XLCH

if you dont enjoy working on old bikes then this isnt for you.
if you like a nice cushy ride then this isnt for you.
if you want to push a button to start it up then this isnt for you.

1959 XLCH (with a clear 1959 HD reg)

900cc
upsweep pipes
paughco frame with a 30deg neck (still have MSO for frame)
mikuni VM-38 round slide carb
velocity stack
hunt magneto
frisco mounted sporty p-nut tank
custom super narrow triple trees that have been chromed
milled lower fork legs
zombie performance attack bars
s&s throttle
s&s grips
vintage rubber

key features of this bike include:

4speed right side shift
no front brake
left foot rear drum brake
kick only

http://distilleryimage9.instagram.com/91de232caf5d11e1aebc1231381b647a_7.jpg

the only reason im selling is the fact that i just picked up a 1955 panhead and im going to use the cash from this to build it the way i want this winter…

the bike runs fine and rides great. its currently still on the road but dont expect to ride it without leaving cash in my hand.

yeah you run into hiccups with a bike that is older than most of your parents but all in all this bike is fairly reliable. most of the issues i sorted out with it were non motor issues aside from recently re-tuning the carb and now starts like a dream.

$6000

'merica fuck yea!

Glws Walker.

thanks JB.

i really dont expect this to sell here but i figured i would throw it up since i was posting it on a few chopper forums and craigslist.

a REASONABLE offer would be considered since i already found some parts i want to aquire for my '55…

I dig it. GLWS

plain badass

that thing looks sweet! glws walker

Proper preface :tup:

Man’s bike right there. I’ll toss this past a few buddies.

Fuck you are sexy. <3 GLWS

That is a pretty solid price for the bike. GLWTS

Accurate thread desc.

that bike is awesome! GLWS.

I don’t know why I want this. I have 4 bikes and 3 of them haven’t been touched in over a year.
GLWS!

How far does that tank get you?

make an offer…i want to buy a paughco frame and HD springer among other things for my panhead already and need to free up some cash

as for the tank its a 2.5gal with a reserve. i cant really tell you how far since i dont have an odometer but i usually fill up whenever i ride and ive only had to hit the reserve once.

saw this in person … SUPER nice bike, buyer will not have regrets getting this !!

Nice sporty dude!