NECC April Monthly Meet

From Saturday evening to Sunday evening we expect : 1-3 cm of snow.

I guess it will be a game time decision if we go on a cruise or not. Also bring your 2 way radios just incase we do go on a cruise.

Meh, they called for that today and look how nice it is out.

The membership cards are no longer going to be produced. There was no point to them.

awww… Now my wallet will be emptier than usual…

I’ll be there with $20 for membership bring me some stickers too please

yes i need my member ship too please

Hey boys,

1. If you would like to purchase your Official NECC Membership, print off this: http://www.n-e-c-c.com/documents/applicationform.pdf, and fax it to 780-465-0057. Then your $20 membership fee can be via Paypal to admin@n-e-c-c.com. At the following meeting/event, you can then pick-up your NECC Stickers if you wish to do so. There will not be membership cards being made any longer.

2. If you already have a membership, but no card, you can pick up yours if it has already been made up. No new cards will be printed any longer.

Thanks!

How’d the meet go. I kinda forgot about it until it was too late haha… Pics anyone?

It was good.
Weather wasn’t all that great, but it was a blast.

i might check out the next one. weather permitting.

Twas a decent turnout for how cold it was. Everyone stuck together pretty good too from what I could see.

So who all seen a peice of my cat come out the exaust from the Bee*R rev limiter haha.

That was sick.

I was expecting some “FnF” fire out the exhaust when I first heard you but flying pieces of your cat was just as cool. :hehe

Yeah that was pretty cool. I was not expecting to see a chunk of cat to come flying out. Glad i showed up for the meet.

i was directly behind it about 15 feet away.
it was hilarous.
bouncing the rev limited then clank clank, 2 peices of metal shoot out.
“its just his cat” :haha

Yeah that piece of cat shot at my car right behind you you ass!

sucks we didnt make it. Had to cook supper for the Family. will be out next month.

Yeah I was suprised to only see one Spec V.

^was it silver? some guy i met in the park said he might stop by. i gave him the address to the site and the meet. wonder if that was him.