NECC Monthly Meet Sunday MAY 1st

haha…damnit i havent done laundry in awhile…maybe i should’ve taken that offer :roll: :roll: :partyman:

My god, I WAS ready to shoot myself there. lol.

That was a great turnout guys. Thanks again.

And yes, people do need to slow down while cruising. That is exactly why we call it cruising, not “racing” to McDonalds. I’m not sure why people insist on trying to show off.

That’s kinda what I was thinking “cruising” on the whitemud at 120 km/h trying to maintain visual contact with the group ahead of me. Little ridiculous - I kept thinking, surely someone is going to call the cops out here…

yea no kidding, i was not there but i mean when ever we are out everyone is doing speeds that are stupid, sure i speed everyonce and then but 1 car is a little harder to see than a group of cars with loud exhaust systems, so whats wrong with doing 5-10 over the limit, you still feel “hardcore” for breakin the law, the less tickets the more you can spend on mods.

maby this is because i have the slowest vehical in the club, maby its cause i am one of youngest ppl here with less funds than all ya. some ppl may tell me “do what you want your the one driving” but i mean driving around after everyone while asking everone on the radio where they are on the radio is not all that fun.

i Apologize if i come across like a whiny biach

just my :twocents:

ya i found this the same people speedin away so fast i couldnt keep up sometimes…me and my broken tranny :frowning: but ya i got lost afterwards trying to find people o well was still fun

lol bryce… i agree…but my foot cant like let up sometimes…its an addiction…im trying to stop it…honestly!!! errr i wonder what i will be speeding like when EVENTUALLY i get that RB20DET! (not anytime SOON) but thats my next step… but w.e…

o and yes i dident make it out to the meet, so i dident take place in the racing this time.

I rounded out the back of the pack with a cop on my ass the whole way… so slow down.

You know, I wouldn’t mind a fast cruise once in awhile, but not when there is traffic around like there was that night. I thought about how fast I was driving afterwards and I felt like a moron. Besides, what’s cooler, a group of cars practically crashing into each other (there were 3 seperate reports of vehicles nearly wiping each other out), or a solid line of car club cars all travelling the same speed?

You don’t see the Hell’s Angels doing 150 MPH in large, spread out groups. They cruise fast, but together as a pack. That is cool, even if the HA generally aren’t.

I felt stupid for driving faster than I should have too. But this is the first time I have seen people really exceed the speed limits like that during a cruise. I dont want our cruises to turn into something like the 780 cruises… accidents, tickets, etc.

No kidding…no one wants that. But some folks were driving like asses too…I mean, I kept up to the crowd going faster than some but I never missed a shoulder check, and when I got close to someone else’s car I made damn sure I had space to stop.

I mean, seriously, if the near misses turned into accidents, a Boxster, Spec V, 240, and a Stanza could have been written off. And for what?

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love driving fast at times just like everyone else here does - after all, we wouldn’t modify our cars otherwise. But some of the driving I saw was way out of control - and I’m just as guilty as everyone else that sped. Guys, please think about reasonable driving when you’re repping the club - after all, bad reputation = more tickets/hassle for us all.

And again, I’m not preaching or blaming anyone - as I said, I’m just as guilty as all the rest.

yes it was stupidity on my part also after witnessing what happens at the 780 meets and i apoligize to the guy with the rb20 again. damn blind spots.

was kinda’ hard keeping up 'cause I didn’t have a radio or anything but its my first time but I learnt my lesson 'cause I blew past one of my mom’s friend’s, did I ever get an ear full… :oops:

Well, i hear about the incidents, and am not happy. Those that are the guilty ones, and you know who you are, will get a talkin to, or membership revoked or forum privilages revokes if I hear more of this garbage.

Ya know!! I think Whitemud was a bad idea!!?? Should have went straight thru downtown. Ya do get caught up in the excitement. I know that at times I was moving along pretty fast, BUT at no time did I feel that my speeds were not safe for what I can handle and for other cars around me to not get in my way. I’m more scared of hurting someone else or hurting myself over a ticket from the cops!! So I know my limits!!

Yeah but if you go through downtown everyone loses each other and it gets messy. We went where there was as few lights as possible.

The idea behind the cruise is to stick together and roll as a group. The Whitemud route was the best bet to stick together, because we wouldn’t get separated by the lights. I didn’t think we had this many people that felt they had something to prove to the rest of us in racing down there.

im guilty sry guys ill slow down from now on :oops:

i really agree with what kris said, any motor cycle pack (sport bikes are in a group of there own) you see them they really dont speed, 10 over and for that they dont get any trouble for that, not to mention you dont get much respect if you are flyin all over the whitemud.

Wow, admits it. Good man.