NECC Monthly Meet Sunday MAY 1st

I was going a little quick on the Whitemud trying to catch the front group, but they ended up going just way too fast so I laid back coming up from the Quesnel bridge.

I completely agree…the meets are for cruising, not to say i didnt get caught up in the moment and start to rip it…but i am a little bitter with that cruise. considering i was doing approx 120 and (not to put blame on 1 person) but feel that this person should know that his driving was the cause of alot of distress and turn off’s of the cruise…the guy in the silver SE-R…i was doing prolly around 120 and he blew past me soo fast and came soo close to hitting me (boxster) and a few other people that were a bit upset aswell once we arrived at mcdonalds. Im not saying i dont drive fast or i dont drive a little risky at times, but im pretty aware when i do so, and i make sure that i know everything thats going on around me, and i’ve not had an issue or anything…

While this SE-R was ripping it on the way to mcdicks, almost causing a few accidents, a friend of mine talked to him about his driving, when he then said “i didnt even see him. i was just paying attention to the road” which almost scares me more…we’re cruising with a bunch of people, and this person wants to just “rip it” and then almost causing some major $$$ damage to cars or people, and the excuse was that he didnt SEE ME!!! well that just really makes me want to drive anywhere near him again :roll: …

This was my rant very late at night, sorry if it doenst make the most sense, im fighting to stay awake but im done now :smiley: :partyman: :partyman:

Ya haven’t seen them on yellowhead or whitemud have ya??

Considering there are only 8 official HA members in Alberta, no you’re quite right. :smiley:

i know i was one of the guilty ones who were driving to fast,and i appologise for it.At the same time i would like to state in my defense that this was my first cruise with you guys and thought that this was part of the norm. But none the less i did find that we all were moving far to fast to be a cruise and it was more so a race.anyway i still think that it was a great night a hope to see everyone at the next meet. :drinkers:

and the hells angles thing, i was refferin to when i saw them in cali and nevada on highways and such but this is off topic

Official club policy is to follow posted limits, thanks for everybody’d future cooperation.

i think that it turned into a race was becuase people would get caught behind slow cars/traffic lights and loss the pack while there are still x number of cars behind him but then he speeds up to catch up and so does everyone behind him and so it turned out the way it did. i had no idea where we were going. i think we should each be given a map and directions and safe places where to stop and wait for the rest of the pack that way it is done legally and saftely.

BTW we looked so sexy coming out of kelseys and all in one row. there was a guy taking pics out his sunroof. u want to share them man?

Yea cause we all do that… :rolleyes:

Yes there will be a map of the route posted up before the next meet. I’ll get on it right away.

damn. I leave for 2 weeks and all hell breaks out. I{ll be talking to you dave about future cruises and routes.

Perhaps we should make a cruise out of Edmonton - like Calgary Trail to Highway 2 though Nisku then back down the whitemud to the west end or something.

(Sorry 36.5 hours worked in 3 days. Ideas are not gooder right now. :D)

How about we cruise to Hobemma?

next meet can someone can give me a ride? :slight_smile:

i think it would be cool to all cruise out to silvan lake for a day or other such lakes around edmonton.

yea i know silvan is a bit of a drive but would be a lot of fun

that can be a neat idea, have an NECC beach and bbq party! :E

^^^^ Awsome idea. Talk to one of the events coordinator to start some planning for that.

Hellz yeah! I’d be up for that. As long as I wasn’t required to take my shirt off.

Construction + Sun = TAN LINES FROM HELL. :slight_smile:

We’ve discussed it. I just havent found a day that would be really suitable for it yet, as we’re still trying to book some lapping events.

well, I’m always willing to help out with the organizing :slight_smile: