NECC Monthly Meet Sunday MAY 1st

well beyond holds crusies out to banff so im sure we can make the trip :smiley:

YAY :cheer: Flavio said i had a good idea

You dont get out much do you?

no man i just had my wisdom teeth pulled this morning so i am on T3’s and a bunch of other crap

How u feeling bryce? haha to bad u cant come out this weekend…gunna be fun…its all planned already…:smiley: hope u get better soon bud.

Thanks man, yea i cant drink for 2 weeks or somthin like that

oh well cant win them all

okay so its dead and all but im going to bring it back up because well i actually feel a little insulted. I was the passanger in the Silver SE-R and i am a little upset as to what you are saying. I have been involved in one sort of racing or another since i was 18. I have competed in rally events and i have raced and been a navigator, i would consider(maybe you say concieted but) myself to be one of the best drivers out there.(i dont care if you object)… i also know that how i got that way is practice and i dont condon how i have done this either… what my point is, is that i have a natural navagator type instinct when i am in the passanger, i also know my friends driving style and he is not reckless. So for you to say a silver car cut you off, sure it could have happened but think again to your self how many silver cars are on the road, how many sentras, how many 4 doors. I know for a fact that there was only one pass made and i could gaurantee that… How could i gaurantee that because i was the guy taking ALL the pictures which means i was constantly looking around me for anyone that was rolling with us so i could get pictures. To be honest you werent even in the group that was cruising with us… where you were i dont know but there was about 5 or 6 of us that kept a not so smart but constant 120… we were about in the middle of the pack too. So maybe you should get a liscence number next time you have someone cut you off because i know for a fact that my friend was going with the flow and he wouldnt go anyfast then 120. Which brings me to my next question… at the meet you said we cut you off then afterwards you said that we flew by you. Which is it? cause if we cut you off then that would mean we pulled out in front of you like arabian did to rb20 guy. But if we flew by you then where is the problem and how is it possible that someone driving by you could scare you so bad???

I think maybe your just paranoid or something and maybe his is turning a tad malicious but thats what your post came across as. Either way i really hope your not the kid who drove his boxter in to the middle of a field when you were leaving the street races 2 years ago because you forgot a turn?? that would really suck… just curious… if it was we still have the tape… ohh thats too funny cause we have your liscence plate on the tape too. i believe it was swoosh… i could be wrong… man isnt that embarising i remember that too. Funn the guy who did that continued to drive for 2 kms with his right front rad weddged against his tire, so it wouldnt spin. Either way funny story im sure it wasnt you anyways so no worries… that guy was a horrible driver.

just my .02$

Lets all calm down. What is done is done, just remember to be a little more careful at the next meet because i dont want the NECC to have a bad wrap with the cops and cause problems when our members get pulled over.

End of story.