NECC Summer Track Days

Namao?

yesser!

I’m going to shoot an email to our sponsors about track days, I’ll post with their responses.

Awesome! I will try to shoot for both days. All depends on how my scheduling works out.

i’ll be there both days with the trailor , we can use it as a race office.
sorry for booking the 22nd on you guys i have the track booked from Aug 10-22nd, to train more officers, maybe we can encorperate some of my tack set up in the time attack course.

Cheers

I’d like to catch both events. Will attend subject to work and/or life getting in the way.

Dan

i should be able to do both days, any idea on pricing for them yet?

Bernie I have about 400 reasons why we need to get together soon sitting in my garage lol!! Actually I dont care all the stuff can sit in there for now its not really bugging me

Indeed we need to get together … I have Monday off … likely Tuesday as well … also I need to know the “bulk” of all this stuff. Im also going to try to fix this timing equipment if I can … sounds like a lens problem with the trapping beam

Can we keep this in the admin section guys?

Im no long admin :frowning:

Then PM’s please

I’m looking forward to these events. I just hope I’ll have my car back together before the July event.

My parts are really LATE now.

So is this a for sure thing??

when/where can we sign up?

We will have the sign up sheet set up sometime this month. You will be able to pay through Paypal.

or cash at a meet

ha ha newb question …how much?

as i have something new coming and well it would be awesome to test it out.!:thumbup:

im there… as long as i can get my skyline runin’ right

Is it confirmed you guys will behaving a July track day?

Yes, is the July 12 track day still a go?