NedZ32's got ill camber

Today sucked so hard. I made a dumbass move earlier today in front of Crossgates and fucked up my suspension. And my Wheels. And my tires. and my pride. :banana

I feel like a jackass. I thought I ripped my front bumper off but theres no body/paint damage whatsoever. I’m just glad it didn’t turn out any worse. I’m gonna try to borrow a jack from someone tomorrow and get her up on stands to assess the damage.

wtf dud you do drift into a curb?

Yo i work right at that entrance man what happened

I took off too fast and and lost control. I was the last car in the line and some lady in a Honda tried to go in front of me. I didn’t wanna fall behind so I tried to go around her and found myself on the curb. I’m kicking myself, idk wtf I was thinking. It was a dumb accident that could’ve been completely avoided.

eye yey eye

Mad positive camber yo :gay
Excuse for coilovers? :ponder

Not sure if I wanna go for coilovers since I’m selling as soon as I fix it. Probably going with KYB shocks and Eibach or Tein springs.

:haha live and you learn it would have been more fun to tail gate LOL

dude we were wondering wtf happend to you guys…vlad and them said they waited for you for like 5 mins and you were nowhere to be found so they just kept going… damn dude it sucks, but we all do something stupid and learn from it

Yeah man it was definitely something I learned from. No more stupid risky shit for me, I’m taking it slow from now on. btw, it was cool to put some faces to the names today. Just wish I made it past the parking lot. lol

holy shit dude that fucking sucks. can’t believe that happened. hope the repairs go well for you. :headbang :headbang :headbang

Damn! sorry to hear about that man. Hope all goes well getting her back in running order

Nedddddddd :headbang :headbang

lets just hope that its only suspension damage :runaway

not to make you shit your pants, but my friend totaled his MR2 last year in the same kind of accident, just ran into a curb and it pushed the whole subframe/susenpsion/steering back about a foot :ohnoes

Thanks guys, I’ll be posting up tomorrow with progress and some pics of the damage. Ryan, I don’t think its that bad. The wheel still rolls freely, we rolled it right off the flatbed no problem. I know I snapped a brake line and tension rod at minimum(along w. some other stuff) but I’m hoping to god that I didn’t fubar the rack and pinion. Idk what to do with my wheels/tires now. I’ve got 2 good wheels, and two with bad curb rash. I popped the front right tire but I’m unsure about right rear. Idk if I should buy two new wheels/tires or just sell everything and put new tires on the stock 16’s.

Oh, ok, thats good news.

Ouch man. Just one of those things that happens. Hope it’s nothing toooooo serious.

damn! that really fuckin sucks dude!

That sucks. I was looking forward to checking the car out at the park too.

Yeah, that really suxors… I was wondering what happened, since a few of us left early from crossgates to get everything set up… Hopefully you’ll be back sooner, bigger and badder than ever!!!

Got some more pics today

I think my wheel is beyond repair

Well theres your problem…

Leaking Caliper